aysha's battle

How much have u got to go to get them fab 14s xxxxxx and no bun ?!?! Well I'm impressed twit whoop xxxxx

katiebaby said:
Well done on your loss sis :) InshaAllah you will be in those 14s next week xx

What does inshallah mean I'm curious ?

It means God Willing x

Lea what katie said lol thanx katie I will deffo be there next week inshaallah! I have been in these 15s for too long now, I am 15.2 at the mo was 15 stone 2 weeks ago so gutted I really wished I hadn't messed up but hey Ho! Just want to see a 14 on Thursday and I will be happy ;)

aries said:
Hi Ashya are you still your journey

Hiya, yes I still have 3 stone to get to my first goal! Thankyou, how are u getting on?

ayshaahmad said:
Lea what katie said lol thanx katie I will deffo be there next week inshaallah! I have been in these 15s for too long now, I am 15.2 at the mo was 15 stone 2 weeks ago so gutted I really wished I hadn't messed up but hey Ho! Just want to see a 14 on Thursday and I will be happy ;)

You only need 3 so will be there on Thursday if u carry on being good xc I have faith in u so come on Lass I want them 14s for u do much too so u gotta do it for me and yrself x I won't be getting the 15s this week but my aim is next week for defo other wise I will be punching myself and having a serious shake up !

That's my aim is to do 3lb this week and I will do it! Just had some plain chicken otherwise I seriously would of caved in! Just done food shop and hubby bought so much junk hmm he is supposed to be on a diet but hey Ho!

ayshaahmad said:
That's my aim is to do 3lb this week and I will do it! Just had some plain chicken otherwise I seriously would of caved in! Just done food shop and hubby bought so much junk hmm he is supposed to be on a diet but hey Ho!

Good on ya love xxx and I'm sorry to say this but I'm so glad yr husband is like that because it makes me feel so not alone with it x my bf eats loads cooks and eats about 6 times a day expects me to food shop for him and think of the food he wants and eats right in front of me x ppl on here say their blokes are really good don't eat on front of them cook feed the kids etc ect nope not mine he's pants where that's concerned so I'm a little bit happy I'm not the only one with a guy like this x although I am sorry he isn't helping as much as he could lol hope yr ok love and roll on thursday x

LeaE said:
Good on ya love xxx and I'm sorry to say this but I'm so glad yr husband is like that because it makes me feel so not alone with it x my bf eats loads cooks and eats about 6 times a day expects me to food shop for him and think of the food he wants and eats right in front of me x ppl on here say their blokes are really good don't eat on front of them cook feed the kids etc ect nope not mine he's pants where that's concerned so I'm a little bit happy I'm not the only one with a guy like this x although I am sorry he isn't helping as much as he could lol hope yr ok love and roll on thursday x

Hehe he said to me before I started this that he will still make me cook and buy his junk and plus having a kid/ kids we would have to carry on anyway! It doesn't bother me just makes temptation that little bit easier when at home! I have read how some peoples hubbies sort themselves out too, I would feel guilty making him do it, but that's just me! I am thanx chick just absolutely shattered hope u ok x

ayshaahmad said:
Hehe he said to me before I started this that he will still make me cook and buy his junk and plus having a kid/ kids we would have to carry on anyway! It doesn't bother me just makes temptation that little bit easier when at home! I have read how some peoples hubbies sort themselves out too, I would feel guilty making him do it, but that's just me! I am thanx chick just absolutely shattered hope u ok x

I don't mind cooking anymore infact I quite like feeding other ppl the things I want but it's not the point the offer would be nice lol bloody selfish bfs lol glad yr ok sugar xxx are u checking my updated diary or what x I'm ready to explode x

LeaE said:
I don't mind cooking anymore infact I quite like feeding other ppl the things I want but it's not the point the offer would be nice lol bloody selfish bfs lol glad yr ok sugar xxx are u checking my updated diary or what x I'm ready to explode x

I always check your diary lol I am a stalker ;) bloody fantastic hunni well done xxxx

Just had a hot banana tetra lol interesting!

ayshaahmad said:
Just had a hot banana tetra lol interesting!

Is that another word for discusting ?!!!
Yuk the after taste!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It wasn't that bad actually and would have it again, I always stir my shakes before I drink the bottom bits lol so I don't get yukky bit at the bottom!

ayshaahmad said:
It wasn't that bad actually and would have it again, I always stir my shakes before I drink the bottom bits lol so I don't get yukky bit at the bottom!

Chic ones ok, just the strawberries and banana thought it would taste like shake, but I hated them x

Love the chocolate lol just thought I would have a change!

ayshaahmad said:
Love the chocolate lol just thought I would have a change!

Change is good, usually ! Lol

Zest for Life said:
Change is good, usually ! Lol

Deffo!!!

Back