aysha's battle

Hahaha hmmm yep ice cream I have to say it looked horrible lol! He is absolutely fine now, long may it last, he's happy and playing cars!!!

He is a brave boy mashaallah. Inshaallah he get well soon lots of ice cream will help xx

Ah hope he gets well soon x he's been so brave poor little lad x

Ah bless the little thing having to go through that and for you poor mommy cant be nice to see your lil boy going through that but im glad its all over and went well and that he is feeling good... ice cream always helps =D

Thanx girls he is fine, a bit tearfull but lots of yoghurt and ice cream after home made vege soup has worked wonders! Daddy bought him a new lego set so that's kept him occupied and now mummy tooth fairy is skint lol!

Diet wise been gd today apart from not enough water but could help that really! Lady at hospital gave me a Starbucks full fat latte and I didn't even drink that cos it wasnt a skinny one lol

Lovely day so far been baby sitting my nephew and son still at home, lots of water going down so far and just having hot choc tetra!!!

Sounds like everything is good and a very good day was had. Yay!

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like everything is good and a very good day was had. Yay!

Deffo all gd here! Back in the zone and carrying on downwards! I have to say though this week has mainly been an 810 week as some days I have had 4 products and some I had some chicken or eggs so hoping it won't slow down my loss but needed it or I think I would of caved big time! Wi tomorrow!!!!

I think the 810 weeks and/or eating some egg or chicken actually helps kick a slowing loss up again. The trick, of course, is not to go overboard! :)

tizzy51 said:
I think the 810 weeks and/or eating some egg or chicken actually helps kick a slowing loss up again. The trick, of course, is not to go overboard! :)

Am quiet surprised I haven't gone overboard, phoned my cdc and she said I may have a slow week this week but may kick start for next week! Need a big whoosh to give me motivation back, finding it harder the closer I am getting closer to goal!

Ah after such a hectic few weeks I have sat down all morning and done sod all lol it was lovely, 2ltr of water down and 2 products, now its time to pick monster up from school and the relaxing is no more lol

You mrs busy bee actually sat down and done sod all??? I cant believe it ha ha ha its good to chill out sometimes you need it =D

Yolande said:
You mrs busy bee actually sat down and done sod all??? I cant believe it ha ha ha its good to chill out sometimes you need it =D

Yep I read a book and drank my water from 9am till 1.30 was bliss lol!!!

Ah dam I have just rushed onto yr diary all excited for yr wi results and them 14s only to realise it isn't till tomoz boo I'm deflated but gives me something to look forward to tomorrow xxxxx good luck sugar and I'm sure u will do great and nice to see yr having a chill out day xc u deserve it love and glad yr little one is feeling ok xxxx

LeaE said:
Ah dam I have just rushed onto yr diary all excited for yr wi results and them 14s only to realise it isn't till tomoz boo I'm deflated but gives me something to look forward to tomorrow xxxxx good luck sugar and I'm sure u will do great and nice to see yr having a chill out day xc u deserve it love and glad yr little one is feeling ok xxxx

Ahh thankyou hun I so want to be there too but after an 810 week I am not confident, don't know why but what will be will be! Got wi and cinema tomorrow so all is good! Will keep u posted and let u know, not till 3.30 tomorrow Grr so long wait lol

Bring on tomorrow and your wi!!! Good luck!!!!!

Well I will be so glad when this week is over, diet wise all been great on 810 I kinda felt like I needed it or I would go off the rails and binge! Hubby ended up in hospital in the early hours of yesterday morning with severe pains in his eye, they blamed it on stress and left it at that, but now he is soooo not himself, he is distant and looses concentration so quickly and just sleeps, am starting to worry now :(

ayshaahmad said:
Well I will be so glad when this week is over, diet wise all been great on 810 I kinda felt like I needed it or I would go off the rails and binge! Hubby ended up in hospital in the early hours of yesterday morning with severe pains in his eye, they blamed it on stress and left it at that, but now he is soooo not himself, he is distant and looses concentration so quickly and just sleeps, am starting to worry now :(

Maybe let him be for a couple of days to rest and chill but if no better u must go back ! Does he have diabetes !! Maybe be a good idea to go to the optician for a 2nd opinion eyes are sensitive and important organs and u can never be too sure x good god poor u yr weeks at the moment sound alot like mine v high drama lol hope yr ok love yr doing so well sticking with this xc and Oiy positive thinking the 810 plan will for sure see u at a loss and them 14s are a defo this week xxx I'm prepared for a crap week as last weeks wi was mostly due to dehydration so now I'm all water topped up my loss will be tiny if anything at all but that's ok hey x we gotta take the rough with the smooth on cd u for one have taught me that xxxxxx I'm sending u all the luck in the world today and will be thinking of u at 3.30 xxxxxx I'm pushing for a 3lb loss for u this week u have been fab x well yr always fab yr great and have come so far xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your hubby - I hope he starts feeling better soon! If not, right back to the hospital - eyes are not something to be messed with!

Good luck at your wi this afternoon - I'll be beaming "lite" thoughts at you to help. :)

Thanx girls, I have told him to go see an optician, but u know men they think they know best, will give him to Sunday and make app at the doc for monday if no better!
Just feel like today is going so slowly cos I am waiting till 3.30 lol was going to see if I could bring time forward but my son is so happy to be going there to play with her kids lol so don't want to upset him!
Off out for dinner tonight and then cinema am going frankie and bennys so I know I can have some food and stick to plan I will have baked salmon on salad which I have had there before lol

Back