aysha's battle

Hey hunni, hope everything is ok?

How was weigh in? Xxxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey hunni, hope everything is ok?

How was weigh in? Xxxx

Hello chick how are you????
Just come back and have lost 2lb so am in the friggin 14s woohoo I am now 14.12 and only 1/2lb away from my 7 stone loss lol :)

ayshaahmad said:
Just come back and have lost 2lb so am in the friggin 14s woohoo I am now 14.12 and only 1/2lb away from my 7 stone loss lol :)

Quick check in to see how u have done and bloody hell whoop whoop I'm so happy for u yet so envious that is so frecking amazing xxxxx yeah u xxx don't think I can express in words how happy I am for u must feel great to see them 14s on the scales pls tell me u jumped 3 foot in the air because I just did for u x I have had a horrendous time today but reading that just put a smile back on my face x great smashing super x

LeaE said:
Quick check in to see how u have done and bloody hell whoop whoop I'm so happy for u yet so envious that is so frecking amazing xxxxx yeah u xxx don't think I can express in words how happy I am for u must feel great to see them 14s on the scales pls tell me u jumped 3 foot in the air because I just did for u x I have had a horrendous time today but reading that just put a smile back on my face x great smashing super x

I am smiling and was happy just wanted that bit extra to hit my 7 stone off but hey I am in the 14s so don't care! Bring on the 13s lol hope u ok hunni? And thankyou for your support you are amazing xxx

I just done an air punch ha ha ha WOOOOHOOOOO im sooooo thrilled you are in the 14's!!!!! And nearly 7 stone loss WOW!!!

Woo hoo! That's great news and almost 7st - WOW!!!!
You must be over the moon! And next week you'll have smashed the 7st and be working on 8!!!!

Am over the moon and now eyeing up the 13s ;) u lot are all stars and couldn't do it without you all, amazing how a bunch of cyber friends can help change your life!!

Well just got in from a fab night out with the girls, went to frankie and bennys for dinner and had a prawn salad and coke zero then cinema to watch snow white and the huntsman, drooling over Chris hemsworth my god he is sexy as Hell lol lots of giggles and can't wait to go again hmmm next film lined up is magic mike, Google it if u don't know what it is ;)

Woooooohooooooooo well done sis mashaallah that's fab xxxxx

Well done you! The film sounds great - I'll have to see if my friends are up for some drooling. :p And I'll definitely google Magic Mike - sounds intriguing.
Have a great weekend!

Ah lovely celebration night out for someone who has achieved and deserves it so so much x well done my love xxxxxx

Ah i watched that film last week and i was also drooling ha ha he is just one fine looking man mmmmm =) Ah glad ja had a good night you deserve it after all you have achieved =D We are now on the same path to the 13's cos i think you spent a long time in the 15's and i have been in the 14's for what feelis like forever so yes pls lets get to those 13's =D Have a fab weekend honey and i hope your hubby is feeling better x

Oh yes was in those 15s for too long and don't want to be stuck here for that long but we will do it for sure! I remember being in the 17s for only about 3 weeks and would love to do that again to help me get to my first goal quicker!
Film was fab was just a bit dissapointed in the ending really as it kept us guessing! Don't want to give it away to those who have not seen it! But well worth a watch! Xxx have a gd weekend girlies x

Well just updated my profile stats and realised I have nearly lost 100lb eek 2 and a 1/4lb to go, wow that's shocking and only 2 stone 12lb to go till I start baby making wow oh wow!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Well just updated my profile stats and realised I have nearly lost 100lb eek 2 and a 1/4lb to go, wow that's shocking and only 2 stone 12lb to go till I start baby making wow oh wow!!!

That'd incredible! How far away are you?

Wow...you are an incredible women!!! Well done hunni, I'm soooooo pleased for you!
fantastic news Xxxx

LilyPotter said:
Wow...you are an incredible women!!! Well done hunni, I'm soooooo pleased for you!
fantastic news Xxxx

Thankyou luvvie I hope u are feeling better!!! X

WillpowerWoman said:
That'd incredible! How far away are you?

2 stone 12lb away to get to my 12 stone goal so I can start trying and will carry on with cd at a higher plan till I fall pregnant :)

ayshaahmad said:
2 stone 12lb away to get to my 12 stone goal so I can start trying and will carry on with cd at a higher plan till I fall pregnant :)

That's fantastic hun!! Well done x

ayshaahmad said:

That's pretty amazing!!!! Well done xxxx

Back