aysha's battle

Skinny Sia said:
That's pretty amazing!!!! Well done xxxx

Thankyou doesn't feel real sometimes as I still see the big me in the mirror, wish I had done it ages ago! How u getting on?

ayshaahmad said:
Thankyou doesn't feel real sometimes as I still see the big me in the mirror, wish I had done it ages ago! How u getting on?

Hi Aysha (that's my nieces name just spelt a little different!). It must feel amazing to have lost that much weight. I was talking to my aunt the other day (who lost 4 stones on another vlcd) and she said the weight loss gave her the strength to change her career, move house and let go of so-called friends who had criticised and demeaned her. It's so inspiring hearing about and reading others stories.

I'm doing ok. I had a few slightly tough days where I kind of slipped off the wagon and it wasn't positive but am glad to say that I'm back again. First time I did a vlcd was easy and I stuck to it and lost 2 stones. This time, I found it hard and really beat myself up over not being able to stay on plan but I'm back in the zone again, thankfully! Hugs xx

Just googled Magic Mike .... you naughty girl you! :) Will have to see if my friends would like to go see (and drool over) it.

Have had a pretty good weekend overall - been strictly on ss 100% and while I don't have headaches and I'm not cranky, my stomach is telling me it's empty and it would like me to eat something. Don't want to - weigh in tomorrow and only 4 weeks to go til US after that. Aaack!

Hope you are enjoying a nice Sunday evening and getting ready for a good week. I'm going to bed before I eat something! :p

tizzy51 said:
Just googled Magic Mike .... you naughty girl you! :) Will have to see if my friends would like to go see (and drool over) it.

Have had a pretty good weekend overall - been strictly on ss 100% and while I don't have headaches and I'm not cranky, my stomach is telling me it's empty and it would like me to eat something. Don't want to - weigh in tomorrow and only 4 weeks to go til US after that. Aaack!

Hope you are enjoying a nice Sunday evening and getting ready for a good week. I'm going to bed before I eat something! :p

Hey tizzy I know the empty feeling I am in bed now too, stay strong chick and gd luck tomorrow let me know how u get on xxx me naughty never lol ;)

Skinny Sia said:
Hi Aysha (that's my nieces name just spelt a little different!). It must feel amazing to have lost that much weight. I was talking to my aunt the other day (who lost 4 stones on another vlcd) and she said the weight loss gave her the strength to change her career, move house and let go of so-called friends who had criticised and demeaned her. It's so inspiring hearing about and reading others stories.

I'm doing ok. I had a few slightly tough days where I kind of slipped off the wagon and it wasn't positive but am glad to say that I'm back again. First time I did a vlcd was easy and I stuck to it and lost 2 stones. This time, I found it hard and really beat myself up over not being able to stay on plan but I'm back in the zone again, thankfully! Hugs xx

Ahh yes it can be spelt in many different ways! It is amazing the confidence weight loss gives us I had certainly got all mine back and love it!
You will get there hun u don't have much to loose anyway so it must be tough being smaller and doing this diet, keep at it and once u get into the swing of things u will be fine xxx

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh yes it can be spelt in many different ways! It is amazing the confidence weight loss gives us I had certainly got all mine back and love it!
You will get there hun u don't have much to loose anyway so it must be tough being smaller and doing this diet, keep at it and once u get into the swing of things u will be fine xxx

Thanks hunny! So true. I can't wait to feel great about my body again!

It is tough but I need the weight off. My proportions are odd. Most of my weight is on my belly so it immediately puts my dress size up. I do have weight other parts too but mostly it's my belly and my doc was worried hence why I'm back on a vlcd. My cousin is my weight and height (maybe half an inch taller) and 2 dress sizes smaller than me! Lol. Strange!

tizzy51 said:

I'm really going to have to read yr diary because I see u around alot ! Note to self look tizzy up lol

I'm really going to have to read yr diary because I see u around alot ! Note to self look tizzy up lol

Feel free! It's called "I'd like to lose it, lose it" - think Madagascar movie. :)

tizzy51 said:
Feel free! It's called "I'd like to lose it, lose it" - think Madagascar movie. :)

Now everytime I see your diary I will sing it rather than read it hahaha

Well gd day here apart from having a strawberry shake nearly made me puke, only got bars at wi on Friday as I wanted to get through all my spares I had at home and I am missing my hot choc tetras, may make a hot shake out of a mint pack later, having a bath now cos hubby and son gone out and am starvin Marvin so by the time I get out it will be dinner time for them and shake time for me!
Car failed the mot today Humph not on much but still 100 quid I didn't want to spend so gotta go get that fixed tomorrow now and get it re tested! Doing ok with water but will get more down me before bed!!!

Ooooh I love this being slimmer lark!!!

Surprises you how being slimmer makes things better even things you would ever of thought of :)

That is so true sis I am feeling great in this weather and glad I am not having another fat summer lol

ayshaahmad said:
That is so true sis I am feeling great in this weather and glad I am not having another fat summer lol

No fat summers! Hate them. Inshallah we all lose weight and look glam this summer!

Hi love how are u xx

All gd here plodding along as usual had a hectic couple of days and that won't stop till at least Monday eeek tired much! Need to glug more water!

:) I'm beginning to think that's all we ever do is glug water. I have visions of us in our separate lives doing our various things - all with a water bottle firmly in one hand!

Hope you're having fun with all the busyness!

tizzy51 said:
:) I'm beginning to think that's all we ever do is glug water. I have visions of us in our separate lives doing our various things - all with a water bottle firmly in one hand!

Hope you're having fun with all the busyness!

Haha!!!! That's funny but I can see it too!

Just had to give myself a gd talking to from picking at shephards pie arggghhhh I have now vacated the kitchen!!!

Run girl run!!! :)

Back