aysha's battle

tizzy51 said:
Run girl run!!! :)

I did don't help that my dad was telling me how Yummy it was every bloody 5 mins Grrrrrr

ayshaahmad said:
I did don't help that my dad was telling me how Yummy it was every bloody 5 mins Grrrrrr

Why do they do that? I get that all the time!!!!

It's so annoying fair enough he doesn't know I'm going cd but knows I'm dieting so still coulda been a bit thoughtfull!!!

Hey my dear how are u x are u tired from dodging them Shepard pies lol well done though I'm v impressed by yr strength xxx

LeaE said:
Hey my dear how are u x are u tired from dodging them Shepard pies lol well done though I'm v impressed by yr strength xxx

All gd here luvvie glugging that water and sticking to diet so will see how I get on tomorrow, wi at 12.30 and helping at school first for summer fair so busy busy, just got an hour to myself before coffee with a friend and then the fun begins with school pick up and after school clubs and my SIS round for dinner then decorating some silly cup for school fair Sunday with my son! God resisting that shephards pie was hard, had a few bits of chicken so I didn't cave in big time lol hope u ok hun x

Good on you for resisting i am having the most terrible cravings its really testing me ha ha stupid totm gggrrrrr!!! Bets of luck for your wi tomoz hope its a good suprise =D

Yolande said:
Good on you for resisting i am having the most terrible cravings its really testing me ha ha stupid totm gggrrrrr!!! Bets of luck for your wi tomoz hope its a good suprise =D

Thanx yolande have those dreams on tom cruise stopped yet lol! Argh I know Totm Sux I hope u don't struggle too long!!

Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow!!!

Good luck for wi today hope u get what u want and have worked so hard for x thank u for sending me hugs xc and now I'm sending some right back x make me proud x ps how's the hubby x

LeaE said:
Good luck for wi today hope u get what u want and have worked so hard for x thank u for sending me hugs xc and now I'm sending some right back x make me proud x ps how's the hubby x

Thanx hun have u sorted things now? My hubby at the moment is a star hope it lasts lol will let u know how I get on, just helping at school sorting stuff out for fair on Sunday!!!

I have reassured the bf that everything will be fine x x I think me and him are the first serious serious relationship he's ever had and although he's only a year younger than me he's never had to worry about the things I have so he's really stressed out and yesterday with all the things going off I needed to be strong for me and my little girl so couldn't do it for him too but now I feel like I'm back to take on the world so I think I made him feel ok about stuff x one good thing about being fat I always bounce back lmao xxxx can't wait for yr weigh in today it's one of the things that's cheering me up watching yr numbers shrink before me and now yr aiming for them 13s its starting to get really interesting and exciting xxx I'm really happy for u as u can obviously tell because starting as high on the scales as me and u means getting to this point is amazing and prob a huge difference to us both in all aspects of our lives x x hugs x glad the hubby's been good makes a difference doesn't it x x anyways u weigh in at 3.30 don't u ? So I will be here at 4 to whoop whoop u xxxx

LeaE said:
I have reassured the bf that everything will be fine x x I think me and him are the first serious serious relationship he's ever had and although he's only a year younger than me he's never had to worry about the things I have so he's really stressed out and yesterday with all the things going off I needed to be strong for me and my little girl so couldn't do it for him too but now I feel like I'm back to take on the world so I think I made him feel ok about stuff x one good thing about being fat I always bounce back lmao xxxx can't wait for yr weigh in today it's one of the things that's cheering me up watching yr numbers shrink before me and now yr aiming for them 13s its starting to get really interesting and exciting xxx I'm really happy for u as u can obviously tell because starting as high on the scales as me and u means getting to this point is amazing and prob a huge difference to us both in all aspects of our lives x x hugs x glad the hubby's been good makes a difference doesn't it x x anyways u weigh in at 3.30 don't u ? So I will be here at 4 to whoop whoop u xxxx

Ooh why is it always us woman who have to be strong when we want a man to wrap us in their arms and tell us all will be ok! I gotta stop reading books as that's not real life! Less of the bouncing woman u are doing seriously well hun and looking fab!

Ooh and lost 2.5lbs so am now 14 stone 9.5lbs! Those 13s are a few weeks away :)

Woo hoo!!! :clap: You're zipping on down to 13s!!! Be there very soon I'm sure! How wonderful! Yay!

Just having a coffee black of course at work and saw this whhhhooooopppppp I can't believe how well u have done and how close them 13s are omg omg omg u my dear have just made me v v excited and happy well done my love xxx whoop bet yr smiling from ear to ear x
Mmmmm I know women are defo the stronger sex and we can defo deal with a hell of alot more x no spare mr greys walking around anywhere so guess we just have to suck it up and carry on x well done again and congrats x

Whoop whoop mashaallah sis that's amazing very well done xx

Woooo hoooooo Aysha!!!!!! Yep those 13's are waiting for you =D Oh and i seen a trailor for magic mike and DAMN!! Lets just say i will so be seeing that film ha ha ha

Oh oh oh we now weigh EXACTLY the same ha ha ha ha

Yolande said:
Oh oh oh we now weigh EXACTLY the same ha ha ha ha

Oooh do we? Wow we have come so far!!!

Back