aysha's battle

Thanx girls I am mega happy and just want a whoosh week to get me closer to the 13s, was in those 15s for too long and don't want to stay here for much longer! The last 3 weeks I have lost 2lb so want me lol is that being greedy!!!

Ooh and now lost 100lb

:eek: !!! :D (am speechless with admiration!)

Good thanks. Ran around this week getting loads of stuff out of the way before I start my work assgnment next week. This weekend I have to go through the wardrobe again to find some business clothes that fit. I still don't want to buy any new clothes before my US trip - and even then I will take it easy, as I have Phase 2 to look forward to upon my return. Meanwhile some of my clothes make me look a little like I'm dressing up in my mum's outfits. :) Nice problem to have.

Really, really want to lose at least 10-12lbs in the next 4 weeks!

tizzy51 said:
Good thanks. Ran around this week getting loads of stuff out of the way before I start my work assgnment next week. This weekend I have to go through the wardrobe again to find some business clothes that fit. I still don't want to buy any new clothes before my US trip - and even then I will take it easy, as I have Phase 2 to look forward to upon my return. Meanwhile some of my clothes make me look a little like I'm dressing up in my mum's outfits. :) Nice problem to have.

Really, really want to lose at least 10-12lbs in the next 4 weeks!

U can do that hun just stick 100% and guzzle that water and u will get there! Is this the France assignment? I can't believe u are going in 4 weeks that's come around quickly very jel! I know what u mean about clothes I have even started looking in charity shops cos I don't want to spend too much money! Glad alls ok hun u having a nice chilling weekend?

Planning on a relaxed weekend. Have a couple of things to do tomorrow morning, but other than that I hope to enjoy some nice weather, do some gardening, walk the dog and ... gasp! maybe take a nap!

What do you have planned?

tizzy51 said:
Planning on a relaxed weekend. Have a couple of things to do tomorrow morning, but other than that I hope to enjoy some nice weather, do some gardening, walk the dog and ... gasp! maybe take a nap!

What do you have planned?

Working Sunday unfortunately but tomorrow I am going to do sod all lol usual washing and bits but that's it ready for the madness to start again Monday lol x enjoy hunni!!!

really really struggling with water today i had a toffee bar today which i havent had in ages and now have really bad indigestion (cant spell sorry) not the pains i used to get just the feeling in my throat and cant seem to drink water grr will take a few sugar free rennies and see how i go! am having one of those days, washing line flew over in the wind so now gotta re wash everything on there! got a friend keeps trying to call who i cant deal with today, we used to talk every day but now she just lectures me on life and religion and it drives me mad! i am very religious but obviously not enough for her grrr sounds mean i know and i dont want to sound nasty because i am not and i have told her i can deal with things on my own, but she keeps interfiering! rant over sorry girls i just need a hubby hug!!!

ok so just cheered myself up by updating stats and putting century club logo up and realising i have 2 stone 9.5lbs to go till i get my coil out woohoo!!!

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20120630_131834.jpg

ForumRunner_20120630_131817.jpg

ForumRunner_20120630_131751.jpg

Ok girls latest pic of me at 15 stone!

Fabulous! What a difference! You seem to have a little smirk in your last picture - could it be pride in what you've accomplished? I certainly hope so!!!!

tizzy51 said:
Fabulous! What a difference! You seem to have a little smirk in your last picture - could it be pride in what you've accomplished? I certainly hope so!!!!

My cdc was making me laugh lol

Aysha what a transformation!!!! Defo see ALOT more confidence in you on the last pic and wow you really dont have long to go until you have your coil cut out before ja know it you will be there =D CD is so difficult but when you think about everything you will get after it makes it so so worth it!

Me being honest as ever but omfg love check u out !!! Yr ass is half the size yr stomach and boobs ate too x and yr face is so different x and no u dong mean the smile of pride which u defo should be wearing but the shape u have features now x I'm so happy for u and so proud well done u xxxxxxxxxxx whoop xxxxxxxxx
Oh and as for the pushy friend just busy tone her x u don't need that ATM u have them 14s to grab with both hands and shred apart x come on lass u can do it xxx

Do love looking at the pictures as it makes me realise how awfull I looked, yes I am happy now but still have a long way to go but will get there, just taking a day at a time!!!

Not enough water and headache from Hell!!!!

Hi love how are u getting on x keep glugging u have them 13s to grab onto and smash xxxxxx

4 ltr down today and feeling great, treated hubby to some cakes from his Fave bakery and wasn't even tempted the big sticky chocolate one looked Yummy though Hehe had a great day shopping with a friend and now chilling reading my kindle whilst my son is at beavers!!!

ayshaahmad said:
4 ltr down today and feeling great, treated hubby to some cakes from his Fave bakery and wasn't even tempted the big sticky chocolate one looked Yummy though Hehe had a great day shopping with a friend and now chilling reading my kindle whilst my son is at beavers!!!

Well done such willpower... Your doing great sis x

Back