aysha's battle

Good luck today with weigh in xxx whhhoooo I'm excited x started to love the weekends lol

Thanx lea hun I will let u know how I get on!

Stayed the same, mega pissed off as been 100% so now gonna go cry in a corner as had a shitty week!!!!

Ah no love pls don't be down it could be one of a hundred reasons xxxxxxxx yr doing fab and if u stick with this yr body has no choice to lose weight x pls pls pls accept this big hug from me to u because I know this weight loss things hard but you my love are my total hero when it comes to cd x u have such strength and will power xxxxx come on lass pick yrself up dust yrself off and we will carry on fighting until the bitter end x. X x x don't u dare let this beat u yr too good for that and anyways u may have lost inches so sod them scales x nxt week big loss I just know it it's just yr body catching up xxxx here if u need me x

What a drag! I know that your body has to lose weight on this diet - we're by no means eating enough calories to offset the ones we're using - but it is really really hard to accept no/low losses. It would be soooooo much easier if it was linear - ie need 1500c/day, eat 500, use 1000, lose 1lb every 3 days. Sigh. :sigh:

I know you're not going off the diet and hope that a good cry helped you vent your frustration. Pick up that water bottle and take a swig. You *will* get to your goal weight! The last part is just going to be a bit slower than the first. Again, sigh. :sigh:

I really REALLY feel your pain it is more frustrating than anything else especially when being 100% GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!! Maybe its like an unlucky week cos i think Tizzy had a bad loss i had a bad loss and now you so maybe next week will be the good one we all need and we all deserve!!! Hang in there hun you are doing brilliant the scales are just being stupid!! =D

I have been so good this week and been starving till the point my stomach hurts, not enough water though so must make sure I have plenty this week! Thanx for the kind words girls, not really been up to writing much this week but will be staying strong and sticking to this diet cos I so want a bug loss to boost my confidence again!

Oh sis sorry to hear your disappointed but don't let it dishearten you. Try upping the water this week as its amazing how much of a difference it can make xx

I really REALLY feel your pain it is more frustrating than anything else especially when being 100% GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!! Maybe its like an unlucky week cos i think Tizzy had a bad loss i had a bad loss and now you so maybe next week will be the good one we all need and we all deserve!!! Hang in there hun you are doing brilliant the scales are just being stupid!! =D

If that's the case then bring on next week!!! I've also been quite hungry and the CD product works (I have it and stop feeling hungry) but it's a loooong day and the temptation just before eating is insane! And then I go to bed feeling peckish and try to get to sleep before I start feeling hungry again. Am wondering if there comes a point when ss is just too little and it can't be sustained? Wouldn't believe I'm near that point given the size of my belly, but still...

Off to drink another litre of water - woo hoo!

I just had a bad week I didn't space my products out properly due to being so busy and couldn't get enough water in me due to not being near a loo or just being too busy to drink, some days I don't even think I hit 2 ltr and as u say katie it does make a huge difference I will not let it get me down I have had my paddy and I will now rise above it and carry on!!!

You would be human if you didn't have a paddy when you worked so hard xx

katiebaby said:
You would be human if you didn't have a paddy when you worked so hard xx

Xxx thanx sis! More excercise this week too I think!

So my goal of being at 12 stone by my holiday on Aug 20th has slipped away from me from no fault other than my own I have found staying 100% good all week hard and admittedly had wi day treats even when I didn't deserve them, its 6 weeks exactly before I go so I need to do ss 100% now to get me as close as possible but I know I may only loose another stone in that time which yes will take me into the 13s but not where I wanted to be! Have decided to up my excercise as well now and get back to my running as I so used to enjoy it and it will help! I have the treadmill at home so no excuses but to get on it at least everyday whether its walking or running I am so close but feel so far away now, the smaller I have got the harder I have found sticking to it! Maybe its because I have more confidence and I am happier how are am but not happy enough to stop so I will carry on!
My husband kinda shot my confidence the other day by saying something and it has really crushed me, I won't put it on here and he did apologise and made a joke but I can't get it out of my head, they are sods sometimes and really know how to kill a gd thing don't they, all was fantastic and boom!!! But hey Ho maybe its just me that takes things too personally!!!
So I have had my bar and a ltr of water so will keep going and have the coconut shake to try later on!!! Sorry for rambling, not many read my diary anymore so am really just venting to myself which I need to do!!!

Aysha you ramble away as much as you want!!!! I totally understand how you feel cos i am feeling very much the same cos i have lost so much weight i devoted 3 whole months to being so strict and staying 100% that i also started having treats on wi day and it did get slightly out of hand getiing back on it 100 % has been a million times harder than it was when i first started and i think its the same reason as you cos i have gotten smaller so more confident but not happy yet so i cant give up i want to see this to the end i also had hoped to be by my goal of 11 stone by the end of september for my holidays and for when i see my mom but its 12 weeks away so there is NO chance cos i would have to lose just over 4lbs a week so im now just focusing on getting as close as possible cos i have mucked around the last 2 months granted i have been put through hell and back and had to deal with to much heart ache but now i think if i had just stuck to it i would be at goal long before my hols but cant focus on the past just gotta move on and do our best!!! WE CAN DO THIS AYSHA!!!

It is disheartening to realize that you may not make goal in the timeframe allotted - but if diets were easy and bodies behaved like machines, then no-one would be overweight. What you have done so far has been incredible and marvellous and you need to hold onto that. And as you said, you're not where you want to be yet, so you will keep going and you will attain goal - it will just take a little longer than planned. You may not be exactly at 12st by end Aug, but I bet you won't be far off! Feeling healthy and great, looking fabulous!

It's amazing how those close to you can, with one little remark, throw you for a loop. I'm glad he apologized. Frankly he should be busting with pride and singing your praises!!!!

However long it takes - we *are* going to do this and get to our goals!!!!

We will deffo do it and shouldn't put time limits on it really as they never work out that way do they and then we get upset and motivation dissapears! U girls are stars and always there so thankyou!

Just tried coconut shake hmm not sure but will try it later with half and half with choc shake as been told that's nice! Good for a change though!

I can't say any more than what yolanda and tizzy have such kind and warm words and ditto from me x the weather isn't helping and neither does life's struggles x I read ever word that's put into yr diary and I do that because yr an amazing and wonderful person yr prob only one of 2 diaries that I do that with xxxxxxxxxx says alot spesh ATM with all the stuff I'm going through so stick with the diary keep posting and glugging and nxt week will be better for the two of us x x

LeaE said:
I can't say any more than what yolanda and tizzy have such kind and warm words and ditto from me x the weather isn't helping and neither does life's struggles x I read ever word that's put into yr diary and I do that because yr an amazing and wonderful person yr prob only one of 2 diaries that I do that with xxxxxxxxxx says alot spesh ATM with all the stuff I'm going through so stick with the diary keep posting and glugging and nxt week will be better for the two of us x x

Thankyou hunni I truly do appreciate the support!!!

So went out shopping today to get new trousers and got size 18 which I know is still big but I'm a short arse and I'm happy with progress! Got myself a lovely pair of wedges too which I didn't need lol but couldn't resist and only 9 quid in the sale so couldn't leave them on the shelf!!! All going great with water having minimum of 3ltr a day but am having more just don't count it not feeling hungry at all so fingers crossed I will have a loss on Friday don't care if its even a lb I just want a loss!!!!

Have my legs crossed for you (if I crossed my fingers I couldn't type!) - here's to a loss at this week's weigh in!!!!!!!!!

Back