aysha's battle

Ooo i also could not resist the sales ha ha ha we deserve a treat like that for all our hard work and dissapointing wi last week!! Glad ja feeling good hun x

tizzy51 said:
Have my legs crossed for you (if I crossed my fingers I couldn't type!) - here's to a loss at this week's weigh in!!!!!!!!!

Hehe that made me giggle and thankyou!!!

Yolande said:
Ooo i also could not resist the sales ha ha ha we deserve a treat like that for all our hard work and dissapointing wi last week!! Glad ja feeling good hun x

I needed the trousers desperately as my size 20s were falling off me lol shoes cd and 2 dvds I didn't need lol naughty me!!!

You deserve a treat hunny I'm really glad yr in high sports this week and well done on the water xxxxxxxx

LeaE said:
You deserve a treat hunny I'm really glad yr in high sports this week and well done on the water xxxxxxxx

Thankyou chick have had another gd day today am starving though as had my shake really early as only just finished working and hate having it late! Am well over on my water today so alls good!!! Hope u ok my lovely!!

Hey skinny!

You've shrunk while I was away well done you :)
7 stone omg!!!!!!
You are just doing so well!

We have nearly the same amount to lose now, here comes the hard part!

Krissykat said:
Hey skinny!

You've shrunk while I was away well done you :)
7 stone omg!!!!!!
You are just doing so well!

We have nearly the same amount to lose now, here comes the hard part!

Hello missy how the Hell are you????? Thankyou I do feel it is getting harder now but so worth the struggle!!!

Had my bar at 8.00am this morning and then nothing since, been out all day and forgot my shakes and won't be in till 7.30 I could cry I am gulping down the water to stop my tummy rumbling so much lol silly silly me!!!!

Yikes! That's dire! Makes me think of stashing bars/CD products at work and in the car, for those "just in case I forget" days! Hope the tummy rumbling doesn't get too bad!

That is a gd idea tizzy cos I am dying here, my stomach is killing from the rumbling! Just done sainsburys too eeek! 45 mins till I'm home!!!!!

I feel for you girl! How'd it go? Did you make it home in time to stop the tummy from taking control??!? :eek:

tizzy51 said:
I feel for you girl! How'd it go? Did you make it home in time to stop the tummy from taking control??!? :eek:

I made it till 9pm as got home later than planned and then had 2 tetras in 1 lol was feeling very light headed hmm start Ramadan (fasting) next week so doesn't help put my mind at ease on it being easy!

Have u got wi missy x good luck love x

LeaE said:
Have u got wi missy x good luck love x

Thankyou chick only lost 1lb but hey its a loss and period week so not complaining! All going in the right direction!

Thats the spirit weight off is always good!!! I really should take my own advise cos i got really bumbed when i lost a pound on totm week =D I think Ramadan is maybe going to be tough at the start with doing CD but your body will adjust im sure thats like a whole new challenge on top of the challenge of CD itself but your are one strong willed lady so im sure you will be just fine hun x

Hey chicken well done and great positive attitude I'm impressed xc well done and congrats xxx

Wow - good practice for Ramadan! I'd be taking naps in the middle of the day to get through it! A lb off is a lb gone - hurray!! :) And another one bites the dust!

tizzy51 said:
Wow - good practice for Ramadan! I'd be taking naps in the middle of the day to get through it! A lb off is a lb gone - hurray!! :) And another one bites the dust!

Thank you hun, wish I could nap but son is off school for holidays so won't be able to! Trying to get him in a footy camp every day for a week for a break really!!!

LeaE said:
Hey chicken well done and great positive attitude I'm impressed xc well done and congrats xxx

Thanx hun hope u ok today will pop in see ya diary in a bit xx

Yolande said:
Thats the spirit weight off is always good!!! I really should take my own advise cos i got really bumbed when i lost a pound on totm week =D I think Ramadan is maybe going to be tough at the start with doing CD but your body will adjust im sure thats like a whole new challenge on top of the challenge of CD itself but your are one strong willed lady so im sure you will be just fine hun x

We had a long chat today and saying I may ss+ it if it gets too much but I am sure I will be fine I am mainly worrying about water not food lol
We all need to take our own advice sometimes shame we don't listen to ourselves Hehe x

Back