aysha's battle

ayshaahmad said:
We had a long chat today and saying I may ss+ it if it gets too much but I am sure I will be fine I am mainly worrying about water not food lol
We all need to take our own advice sometimes shame we don't listen to ourselves Hehe x

Hi AA I know what u mean with water lol!! I'm also tinking how do I squeeze my four ltr in!! I'm such a fan of water, so I thougt easy way would be to wake up at 2am have a litr water n shake! Lol n then fast opening which will be Aroubd 9.30 I will hve 2nd litr water n shake,, n wil aim to drink a 3rd litr n hve shake by midnite!! Will put it all in action next satday n see what happens lol!!! The only thing i know I will miss through the day is my water !! Oh and congrats on ur loss... U have come along way n done sp well (((claps)))) xx

shini said:
Hi AA I know what u mean with water lol!! I'm also tinking how do I squeeze my four ltr in!! I'm such a fan of water, so I thougt easy way would be to wake up at 2am have a litr water n shake! Lol n then fast opening which will be Aroubd 9.30 I will hve 2nd litr water n shake,, n wil aim to drink a 3rd litr n hve shake by midnite!! Will put it all in action next satday n see what happens lol!!! The only thing i know I will miss through the day is my water !! Oh and congrats on ur loss... U have come along way n done sp well (((claps)))) xx

Salaam shini!
That's my plan with the water too I will need at least a ltr in the morning it just means waking up that bit earlier than usual but i am sure we will be fine, I tend to find when I open my fast I am more thirsty than hungry anyway and used to just eat for the sake of it lol thanx sis xxx gd luck next week inshaallah we will be fine!

Well off out to the cinema later and dinner with the girls before hand, I will be having what I had before which was a prawn salad so I know I can be good there will have a coke zero in the cinema not had one for blooming ages lol

Sounds like a lovely evening you've got planned - have fun!!! What movie are you going to see?

tizzy51 said:
Sounds like a lovely evening you've got planned - have fun!!! What movie are you going to see?

Had a great evening went to see magic mike was an ok movie, fab eye candy but some of the acting was awfull still a must see though!

I think with a movie that has sooo much eye candy you can look past some of the bad acting ha ha that film does not come out here on this island till end of the month we are sooo behind but very much looking forward to seeing it =D

Yolande said:
I think with a movie that has sooo much eye candy you can look past some of the bad acting ha ha that film does not come out here on this island till end of the month we are sooo behind but very much looking forward to seeing it =D

The hot guys certainly made up for it lol just wish they were shirtless a little more often ;)

Haha sounds good! Don't think I can convince the h2b to take me though lol

:drool:

Go with some girls krissy and make a night of it like we did lol

So I really need to sort on toning now and I am missing the treadmill I neeeed to do something as I stood in the mirror I look awfull, I feel great but look yuck, my belly is all wobbly and my arms and insides of my thighs are disgusting, I have chosen the wrong time to think about excercise because I start fasting on Friday, but surely I can do weights maybe an hour before I am allowed to eat/ drink which I have done before and Coped so here goes, from tomorrow I will start the 30 day shred dvd and maybe go for a run or jog wish me luck cos I will need it!

Good luck Aysha i just posted in my diary about doing more exercise we must be on the same wave length =P Its a big worry that i am putting myslef thru the hell of CD only to be left looking horrible especially my belly =S

Ironic, isn't it ladies? We solve one problem only to be confronted with another. My skin is hanging off my arms and a little bit off my legs. Won't go into my belly! And when I measure, I've lost quite a few inches off of everywhere except my upper arms. Grrrr. But I've read that it can take your skin a year or so to catch up with the weight loss - depending on how long the weight has been on and how old you are/how elastic your skin is. So, I'm with you - I do weights every other day and situps the days I'm not doing weights. What fun!

I'm sure it will sort itself all out. Have you seen pix of the actress Kirstie Alley? She lost a ton of weight, is in her late 50s/early 60s and her arms & legs look toned! Suspect she did a lot of work on them, but it succeeded!

Time for bed - I have to get up at 4:30 to catch the 6am train to Paris tomorrow. Sigh.

It is madness although we have all done so well and deserve to feel sexy and proud of ourselves but obviously toning is going to be a hard slog and tizzy I hope that's true about the skin catching up I do hope mine hurries up lol

My body's the same :(
My belly and arms are bad but the top of my legs are the worse! Had an awful dream last night about having skin down to my knees from my belly!
Will get back into exercise but I'm not sure if it will matter much, I think it takes time to adjust too

Krissykat said:
My body's the same :(
My belly and arms are bad but the top of my legs are the worse! Had an awful dream last night about having skin down to my knees from my belly!
Will get back into exercise but I'm not sure if it will matter much, I think it takes time to adjust too

Glad I'm not the only one, just makes me so self conscious with the hubby!

I'm not too self concious around my partner, I figure I still look better now than when I started, despite my boobs being complete deflated!
It worries me more to think when I get smaller it might show, or if I get in a swim suit etc

Krissykat said:
I'm not too self concious around my partner, I figure I still look better now than when I started, despite my boobs being complete deflated!
It worries me more to think when I get smaller it might show, or if I get in a swim suit etc

Yh I suppose I should think that way really and I know he is happier now than then and has not mentioned it so I should stop worrying really I just want to feel fab!

Haha I know what you mean! Men don't seem to notice as much as we do about our bodies though.
I know I will never be perfect and toned, even if I am toned I will still have stretch marks! But hey, they show my journey and partner doesn't care about them!

Back