aysha's battle

LeaE said:
Good luck u guys with fasting x I take my hat off to anyone doing it xxxxxxx yr all very determined and driven xxxx sending love x lea x

Thankyou chick! Today hasn't been so bad actually but we shall see as its usually the last 2 hours that I struggle!

Well day 2 of fast for me and survived with no products this morning just water as felt so sick the thought of food at 3am, just sitting down now to a hot choc tetra and 1.5ltr of water!
Wi day tomorrow and ready for a new start, get the gain out the way and now downwards only!

Good luck for tomoz hun it wont be as bad as you expecting but saying that im not paticulary looking forward to my wi but im with you time to move forward !!! We have both done so well and both been struggling a bit lately but we will do this even if its not in the time we wanted main thing is we get there =D

Good luck hunny with tomoz and well done with fasting x will be thinking of u and I'm sending u bucket fills of luck and well wishes x

ayshaahmad said:
Well day 2 of fast for me and survived with no products this morning just water as felt so sick the thought of food at 3am, just sitting down now to a hot choc tetra and 1.5ltr of water!
Wi day tomorrow and ready for a new start, get the gain out the way and now downwards only!

Salaam! How's u? Cd going well in Ramadan ?

ayshaahmad said:

I'm an official CDC now x

shini said:
I'm an official CDC now x

Salaam shini, wow well done you I have never even thought about becoming a cdc good luck!

only on day 2 and so far so gd just miss my water during the day! Are u fasting how are u doing?

Thanx girls I will let u know how I get on!

ayshaahmad said:
Salaam shini, wow well done you I have never even thought about becoming a cdc good luck!

only on day 2 and so far so gd just miss my water during the day! Are u fasting how are u doing?

Awh dont ask lol!! Not having water during the day is killing me, this time round fasting is so hard! I feel drained all day till opening time! N then just sip
On water! I stay away til 2am drink my litr n have my shake then go to bed! Tho even That is so hard, as toilet trips never end lol, I just did day2 as well! I could not eat food as by the time fast opens no appetite so thought mite as well drink shakes and have water! Tinking will feel loads better! But still energy level is at zero! How ru getting on ? I use to drink four ltr water but since fasting only hve 3ltr! X

Salaam alaikum aysha ;) glad fasting is going ok for you... I am working this week and only today do I feel human but that's only if I sleep half an hour after I eat wake a 2.30 make good eat and sleep straight away after as I have to wake at 630 to get to work. Yesterday I was ready to break but alhamdulilah I got through it. I can't not eat in the morning I wouldn't get through the day otherwise. Saying that normally in fasting I would still have 3 meals but this time I'm only having 2 small ones and can't wait to weigh in on Saturday evening :) xx

Kira said:
Ladies you have done so well and I am so pleased fasting for Ramadan is going well. x

Thanx kira!

katiebaby said:
Salaam alaikum aysha ;) glad fasting is going ok for you... I am working this week and only today do I feel human but that's only if I sleep half an hour after I eat wake a 2.30 make good eat and sleep straight away after as I have to wake at 630 to get to work. Yesterday I was ready to break but alhamdulilah I got through it. I can't not eat in the morning I wouldn't get through the day otherwise. Saying that normally in fasting I would still have 3 meals but this time I'm only having 2 small ones and can't wait to weigh in on Saturday evening :) xx

Walia kum salaam katie, well done for getting through it, it is tough and the hot weather is not helping! I will be sitting in the park later with my son and some friends whilst they have a picnic eeek I am mad but they are all so gd and know I am fasting! There is a paddling pool so may dip my feet to cool me down!
To be honest at the moment the tiredness is getting to me, all stop start sleeps, I will go to sleep at about 1.30am then wake at 2.50, sleep at 4am the wake about 7! Can cope without food lol but am finding it fairly easy alhumdulillah! Keep going sis the weeks will fly by and gd luck for wi

shini said:
Awh dont ask lol!! Not having water during the day is killing me, this time round fasting is so hard! I feel drained all day till opening time! N then just sip
On water! I stay away til 2am drink my litr n have my shake then go to bed! Tho even That is so hard, as toilet trips never end lol, I just did day2 as well! I could not eat food as by the time fast opens no appetite so thought mite as well drink shakes and have water! Tinking will feel loads better! But still energy level is at zero! How ru getting on ? I use to drink four ltr water but since fasting only hve 3ltr! X

Ahh yes the pee stops at night lol never ending because am drinking so much so close to bedtime! Am prob only managing 2.5ltr as I can't get anymore down in such a short space of time, I may be able to have more the further through we get!

So after 2 bad weeks of binging I put on 10lb I suppose it would of been more if I hadn't of been fasting these past few days it would of been more! Scary how quickly it goes on and how uncontrol I still am of my eating! In my mind I think its because of fasting though as I have done that the last 7 years! Stuffed my face 2 weeks before Ramadan starts so I suppose no change! Didn't feel so guilty about doing it, maybe because I am smaller! I know I will get it back off again and Ramadan I think is a blessing as it will stop me binging! So onwards and downwards! Only 3 more weigh ins till my holiday so let me get to the low 14s and then I will be happy!

Hey Aysha i did not have a great wi day today either stayed the same yet again but it was a BIG wake up call for me!! You know why your eating got out of control these last 2 weeks and its only a little bump in the road like you say you will get that weight off so soon and even by getting into the early 14's (maybe even the 13's) by your holiday you will still be feeling good =D

I completely agree with u yolande this for me has been a huge wake up call too, I mean 10lb in 2 weeks is shocking and scary and has completely thrown me back into the focused stage I am disgusted with myself really but the last 3 days I have been focused and will stay on track, my cdc gave me the disappointed mum look which melted my heart lol I feel like I am letting her down and myself!!!
We can do it yolande we are so close and have come so far!!! Sts isn't bad either so don't be hard on yourself!!!

I know what you mean AA, u do go through a phrase of wanting to eat everything! But once u get it all out of system u try more harder next time round my heaviest I was 17.7 :( now I'm in 11's bmi of 25, yet I want to be abit more lower so will keep at it! I'm finding it heaps easy during ramdan, just hard when I feel thirsty! I'm so use to four ltrs lol!!! U have come such a long way your doing great! So hang in there !! X

shini said:
I know what you mean AA, u do go through a phrase of wanting to eat everything! But once u get it all out of system u try more harder next time round my heaviest I was 17.7 :( now I'm in 11's bmi of 25, yet I want to be abit more lower so will keep at it! I'm finding it heaps easy during ramdan, just hard when I feel thirsty! I'm so use to four ltrs lol!!! U have come such a long way your doing great! So hang in there !! X

Thanx shini, Ramadan is just what I need to get my head back in gear! Wow well done u have done amazing mashaallah x

Ah love I'm really sorry and can't say much more than what has been said already although I will add that that 10lbs is only superficial weight and u will be so surprised at how fast it will come off so pls dont be disheartened x yr so strong coming along yr journey so far and only ppl who know what it's like to start at the weights we did and have such a massive task a head of us that seems unachievable that it's even hard to think about tackling !!!!! U have done amazing an I'm so proud of u xxxxxx we will do this I promise and I'm here for u every step of the way no long how long it takes x x
Roll on next week heyxxxxxxx love lea xxxx

Back