aysha's battle

LeaE said:
Ah love I'm really sorry and can't say much more than what has been said already although I will add that that 10lbs is only superficial weight and u will be so surprised at how fast it will come off so pls dont be disheartened x yr so strong coming along yr journey so far and only ppl who know what it's like to start at the weights we did and have such a massive task a head of us that seems unachievable that it's even hard to think about tackling !!!!! U have done amazing an I'm so proud of u xxxxxx we will do this I promise and I'm here for u every step of the way no long how long it takes x x
Roll on next week heyxxxxxxx love lea xxxx

Thanx lea deffo roll on next week am hoping to just get back into the 14s by next week but that's 5lb off hmm here's hoping!

Yr a super star missy if u set yr mind to it 5lbs will be no problem for u x

LeaE said:
Yr a super star missy if u set yr mind to it 5lbs will be no problem for u x

Don't feel like one lately feel like I am seriously letting myself down!

ayshaahmad said:
Don't feel like one lately feel like I am seriously letting myself down!

I totally understand as that's how I felt after the McDs but u can recover from this xxxxxxxxxx

LeaE said:
I totally understand as that's how I felt after the McDs but u can recover from this xxxxxxxxxx

Indeed I can, thanx hun xxx

How's yr day been love xc fasting ? Cding ?

LeaE said:
How's yr day been love xc fasting ? Cding ?

All gd here thanx am fasting and feeling ok just tired, my sis came round for dinner and she went and for fish and chips so I didn't have to cook lol think I would of rather cooked cos the smell was lush lol had a tetra in morning with about a ltr of water so will have a bar and shake with water later on!
Son had a tumble off his scooter today and scraped all his elbow, ARM and big gash out of his hip poor thing so today has been testing lol how are u hun?

I'm ok x have u thought about the slim and save meals while yr fasting and using cd in the morning and one of those at night x they are lush and so filling and feels like a little dinner x honestly defo worth a try xxxx

LeaE said:
I'm ok x have u thought about the slim and save meals while yr fasting and using cd in the morning and one of those at night x they are lush and so filling and feels like a little dinner x honestly defo worth a try xxxx

I have thought about slim and save but at this point I think I don't need the added complication of food lol my head is still not with it and having shakes is what I need right now! The hunger isn't affecting me at all during fasting its just the lack of water and sleep!!!

I did 2 weeks of CD and lost the majority of my weight on slim and save they have a nice variety

slimmer sadie said:
I hadn't heard of slim and save before ?

Check it out a lot of people rave about it! I would miss my cdc giving me a kick up the bum I'd I had a bad week though!

katiebaby said:
I did 2 weeks of CD and lost the majority of my weight on slim and save they have a nice variety

I always forget that and still think your on cd lol

I'm still on cd and I still go to my CDC every Sunday and will never give that up but just going to add the odd s&s meal here and there for variety to keep me interested and so I can have the odd meal with my family x it's been nice to add normality tbh and to stop me freaking out about eating x everyone battles this journey different and u should defo do what's right for u it's just an option that maybe might help u later on x I do feel so much for u without water must be so hard spesh with the nice weather xxx hugs x

ayshaahmad said:
I always forget that and still think your on cd lol

I'm on normal food at the moment after Ramadan on going to do another few weeks of slim and save try and blast this last bit x

CD was ok but the CDC lived too far (I'm in the sticks and don't drive the joys) and she was crap from the start so I won't pay for crap lol x

katiebaby said:
I'm on normal food at the moment after Ramadan on going to do another few weeks of slim and save try and blast this last bit x

CD was ok but the CDC lived too far (I'm in the sticks and don't drive the joys) and she was crap from the start so I won't pay for crap lol x

Don't blame u, I am glad mine is so.nice! Sometimes too nice lol I need a good tickin off now and then!

So managed 1.5ltr of water thismorning before I started fasting, couldn't sleep after as so full and had my bar instead of shake so will try that from now on as I think having shake is what stops me having the water in a short space of time as too much liquid! So now 2 shakes to have in the evening but will have a hot choc tetra and then a cold one!!! Will put some ice cubes in the freezer to have a nice cold one!!!

Wow wow wow, watching the Olympic cyclists cycle through our town! Amazing atmosphere!!! Go team GB

Hey sugar just popping in to see how u are I'm so jel yr seeing the Olympics on yr doorstep I'm no great sporting fan but I'm quite proud we are hosting x whoop x

It has been a fab few days, women's cycling coming through the village tomorrow, the film Grease on the big screen last night in the park lol and I can't wait to go into London to watch the hockey in a weeks time! I love the Olympics so am so glad we get to see it in this country and its great for out kids to remember! All gd cd wise still fasting but I think I have it worked out now and finding it kinda easy! Just miss my water!

2 1/2 hour walk in the woods today geocaching with my dad and son as it is dads birthday, really enjoyed it but hard work as fasting so no water and now shattered good excercise though but roll on 9 pm lol

Back