aysha's battle

Oooh cookies and cream shake coming soon :- )

Oooo is that confirmed haha? My CDC was shocked that I knew about coconut before her ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LazarusD said:
Oooo is that confirmed haha? My CDC was shocked that I knew about coconut before her ;)

Aparently so a training cdc got told about it on a course!

LazarusD said:

Aparently so, someone I know training got told about it and even has a leaflet of it!

Omg cookie and cram sounds fantastic mmmmmm coconut was awful though :(

I agree haha that would be an awesome flavour too bad I'm nearly finished lol also coconut was vile :)

LazarusD said:
I agree haha that would be an awesome flavour too bad I'm nearly finished lol also coconut was vile :)

How have u done? Congrats on being near goal!!

It's been an amazing thing and I'm super happy I've lost this weight :D I'm so focused its amazing lol gym tomorrow WOOHOO

LazarusD said:
It's been an amazing thing and I'm super happy I've lost this weight :D I'm so focused its amazing lol gym tomorrow WOOHOO

I saw yr pictures u look amazing and u have done so well I'm so pleased for u x nearly finished whoop whoop x I'm not sure I know anyone that likes the coconut milkshake I'm guessing that stock may be around for quite some time x

Hi missy how are u x do u wi today or what I'm all confused now ?!? Doesn't take much does it x anyhow hope yr ok and fasting bearable x catch up again soon love lea x

LeaE said:
Hi missy how are u x do u wi today or what I'm all confused now ?!? Doesn't take much does it x anyhow hope yr ok and fasting bearable x catch up again soon love lea x

Wi tomorrow hun :) all gd am finding fasting ok had a few evenings where I had an omlette or some chicken because I felt a bit dizzy and starving, its amazing that I have realised water does suppress the appetite because not having the water during the day makes a huge difference! After last times 10lb gain I am not really making a huge thing with wi Untill I get back to where I was before the gain! So if I do loose I won't be excited about it!
Weighing in on wednesdays during the holidays as my cdc has 3 kids so trying to get everyone in on similar days! Been catching up with u on yours your looking amazing hun!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Wi tomorrow hun :) all gd am finding fasting ok had a few evenings where I had an omlette or some chicken because I felt a bit dizzy and starving, its amazing that I have realised water does suppress the appetite because not having the water during the day makes a huge difference! After last times 10lb gain I am not really making a huge thing with wi Untill I get back to where I was before the gain! So if I do loose I won't be excited about it!
Weighing in on wednesdays during the holidays as my cdc has 3 kids so trying to get everyone in on similar days! Been catching up with u on yours your looking amazing hun!!!

I get where yr coming from regarding wi but pls still be proud u have done amazing and u look great and I'm so proud of u doing cd while fasting yr just superb and yr still my ever shrinking hero that I look up to x x I'm excited for yr wi even if yr not yr brilliant and don't ever forget that xxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx
These bloody 14s are becoming my nightmare from hell I just seem stuck in them and I just can't seem to get anywhere but I will keep battling xx

Good luck hun and even if you wont be excited for your loss i will be excited for you hee hee =D

LeaE said:
I get where yr coming from regarding wi but pls still be proud u have done amazing and u look great and I'm so proud of u doing cd while fasting yr just superb and yr still my ever shrinking hero that I look up to x x I'm excited for yr wi even if yr not yr brilliant and don't ever forget that xxxxxx hugs xxxxxxx
These bloody 14s are becoming my nightmare from hell I just seem stuck in them and I just can't seem to get anywhere but I will keep battling xx

Oh bless u hun that reply bought a tear to my eye! I am proud and happy with the way I am going, have learnt now not to push or punish myself If I have a bad week! Yes it will take longer and cost me more but I will get the same result in the end!!!

Yolande said:
Good luck hun and even if you wont be excited for your loss i will be excited for you hee hee =D

Thanx luvvie I am sure I will be excited If I loose but want to get back below 14.8 then I will be fine!

ayshaahmad said:
Oh bless u hun that reply bought a tear to my eye! I am proud and happy with the way I am going, have learnt now not to push or punish myself If I have a bad week! Yes it will take longer and cost me more but I will get the same result in the end!!!

Ahhhhhhh x and I mean every word xxxxxxxxxxx I think in one way messing up on this diet is a good thing because it makes u think and self reflect and lessons learnt in life are only ever done by making mistakes not being perfect is the way we grow as individuals and we can't do cd forever can we do making these little hiccups throughout our journey mean that when we are at goal we will be more prepared for making correct choices and living with food not against it x take me for instance eating a meal that was far too big on Sunday caused me so much pain and fear for my health I will garentee I will never ever ever do that again ! Imnot saying I won't eat but after much thought my portion control has defo been revised x yr so right with what u just wrote about not punishing yrself because then food becomes the forbidden and then it makes it more desirable but if we learn just to deal with it and move on its not such an issue xxxxxx hope my ramble actually makes sense but it's how I rationalise my thoughts and mistakes so maybe thought if I shared it it might help x

Oooh I am an aunty again to a beautifully baby girl! Eeeek excited I really need to loose weight to have a baby I am getting so broody!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Oooh I am an aunty again to a beautifully baby girl! Eeeek excited I really need to loose weight to have a baby I am getting so broody!!!!

Congratulations :))) inshaallah won't be long until its you xxx

katiebaby said:
Congratulations :))) inshaallah won't be long until its you xxx

Inshaallah just need to knuckle down now!

6lb off this week so just over half of my 10lb gain gone roll on next week!!

Back