aysha's battle

ayshaahmad said:
6lb off this week so just over half of my 10lb gain gone roll on next week!!

Woo hoo mashaallah well done that's fantastic xxxxxx

Thanx sis just want to get the last 4lb of the gain off now then I can concentrate on getting into those 13s!

You will be there in no time inshaallah

Thats fab Aysha!! The 13's are not far away =D

13lbs away from the 13s lol

Ha ha ha yeah BUT you are on the track to them and will be there soon =D

ayshaahmad said:
Oooh I am an aunty again to a beautifully baby girl! Eeeek excited I really need to loose weight to have a baby I am getting so broody!!!!

Whhoop congrats that's just amazing xx

ayshaahmad said:
6lb off this week so just over half of my 10lb gain gone roll on next week!!

Omg that's just brilliant x so back to them 14s whoooopppppppp xxx well done my love I'm so happy for u and so impressed u have done amazing x roll on nxt week x

Thanx girls I feel my head is back in the game, seeing those number go down and u guys help so thankyou very much, couldn't do it without you!!!

Hi love how are u x

Salaam alaikum how's it going mrs? X

Morning lea, waliakum salaam katie! All ok here, fasting going good had a couple of hectic days, so much for a rest day yesterday, son was at sports camp for the day and I still ended up running around like a loony! Still not seen my niece, she ended up back in hospital yesterday as midwife was worried cos she has spots and she for given the all clear but my sis in law got kept in over night and needed a blood transfusion she is home now but my son is desperate to see his cousin! Just glad they are both ok!
Hope u are both alright!

ayshaahmad said:
Morning lea, waliakum salaam katie! All ok here, fasting going good had a couple of hectic days, so much for a rest day yesterday, son was at sports camp for the day and I still ended up running around like a loony! Still not seen my niece, she ended up back in hospital yesterday as midwife was worried cos she has spots and she for given the all clear but my sis in law got kept in over night and needed a blood transfusion she is home now but my son is desperate to see his cousin! Just glad they are both ok!
Hope u are both alright!

Ah sending my love that's awful hope they're all ok x glad yr doing well love so proud of u xxxx

LeaE said:
Ah sending my love that's awful hope they're all ok x glad yr doing well love so proud of u xxxx

They are doing fine and she is gorgeous a tiny bundle of black hair! Mum is ok just struggling with swollen feet they are huge and she's very anemic but fine thank god!
Sold my car today so now have a brand new one eeek scared to drive it tomorrow but am sure I will be fine!
Thanx lea couldn't do it without u guys xxx

Ah glad they all doing fine =) And a new car oooooo thats exciting id also be to scared to drive it ha ha but thats maybe cos im not a natural driver must get it from my mom hee hee =) How has your weekend been then hun? Hope all good =)

Driving the new car was stressfull, its an automatic and I have never driven an auto before, hubby was grouchy and u can't just turn a key and drive its press this turn this press that touch this and it will take me a while to get used to nor touching the gearstick or my left leg not moving lol it is a lovely car but hubby didn't make it easy, fasting is making us both moody and grouchy! Half way through now and its not been as bad as I thought! Tuesday will be hard as off to watch the hockey in London for Olympics and fasting will be a mission but I will get through it!

Just sitting down to a ltr of water and a tetra and bar lol

Well hello my dear x new car mmmmm sounds great and I'm sure it won't take u long to get used to it x
So are u joining in with our Olympic race cd style x think it would be nice to do it all together xxxxxxx good luck for yr nxt wi and congrats and we'll done on surviving cd on fasting xx

Join join join ;)))

Ooh i'll join cos I need all the motivation I can get to get me to the 13s I go on holiday in 2 weeks though so not sure I will make it as I was 14.13 last week!!! But will get as close as I can!

ayshaahmad said:
Ooh i'll join cos I need all the motivation I can get to get me to the 13s I go on holiday in 2 weeks though so not sure I will make it as I was 14.13 last week!!! But will get as close as I can!

You could get close sis :) oooh it's exciting ....

Back