aysha's battle

Wi now on Saturday so a fee more days to see those lbs go down I hope! Been good so far just so thirsty! Off to London tomorrow so so excited eeeek gonna be busy and wet and I don't care!!!!!

Have a brilliant time in London hun and these few extra days with no wi is just gona make your loss that much better on saturday =D Keep it up you are doing fab x

Yolande said:
Have a brilliant time in London hun and these few extra days with no wi is just gona make your loss that much better on saturday =D Keep it up you are doing fab x

Thankyou chick eeek am excited my son is still awake as too giddy to go to sleep apparently lol his words!! Got to be up at 5! Actually excited for wi too! And exactly 2 weeks till my holiday!

Ok so just had a conversation with hubby at 3 am about having my coil removed, I am a bit unsure what to do it kinda scares me as my plan was to get to 12 stone then have it out and start trying but I am needing it checked as I am having awfull cramps and its painfull during u know what! It may not be the coil but I want it checked out anyway so he said just have it out! I know I wouldn't fall straight away so I could carry on with cd Untill I did, but what if I do fall straight away and I am not at a size I wanted to be but then why am I struggling with my weight when I want to get pregnant, its for health I know that but aeggghhh I know I shouldn't really be writing this on here because its personal but I need to get it written down so it may be deleted later on! Will have a think about it, may just get it checked and have a chat with the doc when I do and have a proper chat with hubby over the weekend!

ayshaahmad said:
Ok so just had a conversation with hubby at 3 am about having my coil removed, I am a bit unsure what to do it kinda scares me as my plan was to get to 12 stone then have it out and start trying but I am needing it checked as I am having awfull cramps and its painfull during u know what! It may not be the coil but I want it checked out anyway so he said just have it out! I know I wouldn't fall straight away so I could carry on with cd Untill I did, but what if I do fall straight away and I am not at a size I wanted to be but then why am I struggling with my weight when I want to get pregnant, its for health I know that but aeggghhh I know I shouldn't really be writing this on here because its personal but I need to get it written down so it may be deleted later on! Will have a think about it, may just get it checked and have a chat with the doc when I do and have a proper chat with hubby over the weekend!

Ah love don't be sorry for writing that cd effects everything and everything effects this diet so it's exactly what this forum is for u know I write everything in my diary and maybe I do over share sometimes lol but it just helps getting it out sometimes xxxx I don't think I could really advise on this because ultimately its u and yr husband who are important in this decision but it's not do bad that u get pregnant before the weight you wanted to be because you can always come back to cd and us once you had the baby however if you did want to wait until your goal that's not bad either and totally understandable xxxxxxxxxxxx I'm sorry I'm not more productive with what I replied however I'm always here if u need me xxxxxx
Eeekkkkk yr getting up soon to go to London I'm so jealous hope you have a fab day just hope the weather is nice and double eekkkkk 2 weeks to your holiday that's just brilliant yr so lucky xxxxxx and I'm sure u will lose plenty by then x

Thankyou lea I have an app Tuesday to see the doc to get it checked out as everytime I sit down for too long I get awfull pain as if something is stabbing me! Will have a chat with her and have a think and a chat with hubby over the weekend!

Wow London was amazing a very tiring day as been up since 3am and so much walking, but what an amazing place the Olympic park is and the people are all so friendly and a brilliant atmosphere!
On the downside had some photos taken and I still felt huge and yuck will put one up later! I know I've come a long way, but still get that I'm grose feeling
I am on the right obviously cos my sis in laws are tiny lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120807_185341.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120807_185341.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 51
Aahhhhhhh that's a lovely photo u are so pretty I honestly don't think yr seeing what I am and no you are not yuk x compare that picture to yr starting ones and maybe you will see u through my eyes xxxxx so glad you had a fab day and I'm really quite jel wish we lived closer xxxxxx well bet yr off to bed soon and u defo deserve to be after yr day x hope yr ok and good luck at yr appointment I hated the coil it caused me no end of problems and in the end I got pregnant because my body rejected it so maybe with what your saying you defo need it checking xxxxx

You look beautiful :) I think we are all the same when it comes to not seeing what others do we are our own worst critics... Will we ever stop doing it?

Hope you had a great day xx

Thanx girls I deffo think it will take me a while to accept I have lost the weight and now look ok!
Had an amazing day but I was shattered and fasted as well which I am so proud about but I totally pigged out last night which is not gd obviously for cd but I just felt so ill and needed food, back on today ready for wi Saturday!

Why do I feel fatter in the 14s than I did the 15s :(

Why do I feel fatter in the 14s than I did the 15s :(

This is the question i have been asking myself for ages... i cant understand it i have lost nearly 6 stone yet i feel grose and REALLY fat now like worse than before where as a a couple months ago i was feeling fab =(
Ah so jealous you got to see the olympics park in person it looks so fab on telly wish i lived closer.

Yolande said:
This is the question i have been asking myself for ages... i cant understand it i have lost nearly 6 stone yet i feel grose and REALLY fat now like worse than before where as a a couple months ago i was feeling fab =(
Ah so jealous you got to see the olympics park in person it looks so fab on telly wish i lived closer.

It's shocking in the 15s I felt Amazing but now just feel blurgh maybe my clothes are too small and making me feel grose I don't know just gotta keep going!
It was amazing but I would of so loved to of seen the athletics in that amazing stadium but hey can't be greedy and seeing the hockey and being in the park was enough!

My heads not in it girls, fasting and cd aren't friends and I'm struggling big time, I am trying to be gd but if I don't have carbs i can't get through the day! I am cancelling wi this week and will do my best till then but i am away the week after so may got get back 100% till then! I am determined to get the rest of the weight off but this is too hard!!!!!

My heads not in it girls, fasting and cd aren't friends and I'm struggling big time, I am trying to be gd but if I don't have carbs i can't get through the day! I am cancelling wi this week and will do my best till then but i am away the week after so may got get back 100% till then! I am determined to get the rest of the weight off but this is too hard!!!!!

Dont beat yourself up :( they dont go together your body will tell you what it wants and you have to give it what it needs. Im exactly the same as you, we will get on track and lose the rest of this weight

Ah Aysha as long as you are not beating yourself up over it cos you shouldnt be i could NEVER fast and still stick to a diet as restrictive as ss especially when you dont drink water during the day cos i think water is what keeps most of us on track. You will get back to it 100% when you can and like i said it is not how long it takes to get there its the getting there that counts!!! =D

Not letting it get me down and as u say cd ss is hard enough and yolande u are so right its the water I can so easily go without food its just the water I am missing and that is what fills me up on normal days! I am going to try my best till wednesday as I don't want a huge gain a sts or a tiny loss will be good but I will not stick to ss I can't do it! May go back to my eggs and chicken as that seemed to work for a week!
I will get there it will just take time!!

ayshaahmad said:
Not letting it get me down and as u say cd ss is hard enough and yolande u are so right its the water I can so easily go without food its just the water I am missing and that is what fills me up on normal days! I am going to try my best till wednesday as I don't want a huge gain a sts or a tiny loss will be good but I will not stick to ss I can't do it! May go back to my eggs and chicken as that seemed to work for a week!
I will get there it will just take time!!

Hey sugar how are u today xxxxxxx sorry to hear yr having it hard and I agree that ss and fasting is waaayyy hard x eggs and chicken sounds a good plan to me x it is weird that the lighter I get the fatter I feel !!!! I put this down to the fact we are concentrating on our diets and the way we look sooooo much more than ever before and it's something I analyse every single day which in turn makes me more critical of myself hense feeling fatter !!!!!!! I have like some firm of cd OCD I think x bought 2 new dresses and they're nice but can't help point out what I want to change on me to make them fit better where as before they just wouldn't fit ! Why can't we just be happy with what we have achieved hey !

Why is it when something breaks its my fault, washing machine has gone bang so hubby decides to get arsey with me grrr!

Am feeling so fat and disgusting its shocking am due on so bloated and ache all over and a week before my holiday great! Am doing ss 100% this week ready for my hols and will do it even though fasting, my neighbours bought loads of food round for when I open my fast so using tonight as my last meal, off to get more products wednesday but not gonna weigh I may go Saturday to get weighed as want to get a bit off, jumped on my scales and only shows a 3lb gain so not too bad! If I stick 100% and have my 3ltr of water I hope to get at least 6lb off before my hols! Then back with a vengance when I get back am hoping not to gain too much on hols as will be walking and swimming every day! Need to get ny head back in the game fasting has completely mucked it up, it did last year and was so stupid to think it wouldn't this year I think I was string too cockey with the diet, feeling slimmer and fab thinking I know best and clearly I don't I am still the same old mucked up binge eater I used to be just lucky I have got 7 stone off!

I am having my coil removed on Tuesday so really need to buck my ideas up and stick to the diet before I fall pregnant and kinda hoping I don't fall straight away so it gives me a couple of months to crack on!

Sorry for the down post girls but really in a crappy place right now!

Snap x my washers broken too :( sad times x I love my washer xxxxx chin up hunny u are a string amazing wonderful lady x u can do this x we can do this xx

LeaE said:
Snap x my washers broken too :( sad times x I love my washer xxxxx chin up hunny u are a string amazing wonderful lady x u can do this x we can do this xx

Went and ordered a new one but won't be here till Friday so will have plenty of washing to do over the weekend ready for going away Monday, may put some in mother in laws washing machine lol I hate hand washing!
I know we can do it hun its just a pain I have so many things in my way at the moment, fasting hasn't helped as I can't get all my water so am starving and then going away next week I am thinking why am I bothering this week, but I had a 100% day yesterday and feel better and more confident I will hate the gain on the scales this week as it will be a big one but my own fault and I can't keep running I need to face facts jump in those scales on carry on till Sunday being 100% so I don't feel so bloated on holiday cos right now my clothes feel so tight its horrible!!! As soon as I'm back off holiday I am going to give myself a proper talking to and crack on and I know I can't be too bad on hols as hubby is there and he won't let me go mad on food!!!!!!

Back