aysha's battle

Feels gd to be back on track, I know its only been a day but scales have gone down and I'm not so bloated just hope I can keep it up till Sunday!

Having no food in the house helps lol we are running it down for the holiday next week!

Well done for being on track :) I feel rubbish this morning bloated and fat! I reckon the 7lb I lost the first week has gone back on :( totm due which doesn't help. Not long left now though just hope Monday's weigh in doesnt depress me too much.

I bet you can't wait to get your new washing maching especially with your holiday coming up.

ayshaahmad said:
Went and ordered a new one but won't be here till Friday so will have plenty of washing to do over the weekend ready for going away Monday, may put some in mother in laws washing machine lol I hate hand washing!
I know we can do it hun its just a pain I have so many things in my way at the moment, fasting hasn't helped as I can't get all my water so am starving and then going away next week I am thinking why am I bothering this week, but I had a 100% day yesterday and feel better and more confident I will hate the gain on the scales this week as it will be a big one but my own fault and I can't keep running I need to face facts jump in those scales on carry on till Sunday being 100% so I don't feel so bloated on holiday cos right now my clothes feel so tight its horrible!!! As soon as I'm back off holiday I am going to give myself a proper talking to and crack on and I know I can't be too bad on hols as hubby is there and he won't let me go mad on food!!!!!!

U maybe need a break to stable back into it x I think the holiday will do u good and it's like a fresh start when yr back right ? Plus I will be here as always to struggle on with u x how long u away ?
Ps I have a washer and a dish washer coming tomoz totally free of charge mmmmmm happy happy happy plus my mums done all my washing that had built up lmao quite glad mine broke now lol xx

I will deffo be back with a vengance when I come back off holiday just praying I can get back on the wagon my cdc must think I've given up! Well wi tomorrow so the 6lb I lost last week will be back on again eek oh well I still feel 100% better to what I did so am not complaining! Had my coil out today so we shall see what happens with that and how much weight I loose before I fall pregnant, we are not going to be frantically trying will just carry on as normal and see what happens, let nature take its course as they say!
Thanx for the support girls sorry I have not been much help or much motivation!!!

Hey hun glad to see you feeling better about things =) I think the holiday will do you the world of good and i agree maybe having a break off cd will be a good thing so when you come back you will for sure come back with a vengence and have your head back in it properly!! I have no doubt about that =)

Hi Aysha! Sounds like you've been having a tough time but there's a silver lining in that you're back on track AND getting ready to go on holiday!!! Are you going away or staying local? And for sure you will get back into CD when you get back from vacation - I'm counting on your support for when I get back on! After so long on CD and such a great result, you are definitely due a worry-free, non-CD vacation!

I just got back from the US yesterday afternoon and weighed myself on my trusty home scale this morning. 3.5 weeks on vacation with great weather, company, food, drink, shopping and I am home with a new wardrobe (most of one anyway) and a weight gain of 6.6lbs. The scale I bought in the US definitely helped me from making it 10lbs or more! That said, I can't say that I deprived myself in any way of food or drink.

Now I've got 2.5 weeks to lose the 6.6lbs before seeing my CDC, setting a new weight goal and getting back on CD 100%. I'm really NOT looking forward to week 1 (3 Sept start) - but I know with the support from you and others on this forum, I can get through it and back on ketosis. Besides, I have to - 1/2 the clothes I bought are on the tight side of fitting...

Hey tizzy so great to have u back have missed u on here! Wow 6.6lbs gain is nothing I got weighed today and put on 8lb so u have done fab although my gain would of been more if I hadn't got back on track from Monday! I bet you had a fantastic time and what did all the family say about u all pleased for u and proud I hope! Eek a new wardobe and in smaller sizes is amazing that 6lb gain will be gone by the time u see your cdc, when are u getting back on plan?
I will be back from the Monday I get back so the 27th with a vengance! Fasting has taken it out of me have not been getting my water in and because I have such a short space of time I have just been shuvvling food in like its going to run out which is scary but I will get there! I don't think I will go mad on holiday as hubby will be around to keep me in check and plenty of walking and swimming!
Am just off to Cornwall which I love, my cousin lives there so will see her and her 1yr old n fiance whilst there, heading off to the Eden project and lots of sight seeing and just chill! It's about 5 hours drive from us so not too bad but just a change of scenery!!!
Glad to have u back!!!

Yolande said:
Hey hun glad to see you feeling better about things =) I think the holiday will do you the world of good and i agree maybe having a break off cd will be a good thing so when you come back you will for sure come back with a vengence and have your head back in it properly!! I have no doubt about that =)

I intend to get back hun I need to as scared I am going out of control again! Need to give myself a big talking to and as u said the holiday maybe just what I need! With u gals here and helping I am sure I will be fine and my fab cdc she has been great!

What a warm welcome back! :)

My family & friends were all very pleased and my dad was very proud of me. For the first few days people kept noticing and making remarks - made me feel quite self-conscious - but then they got more used to it which was good. For the first time in a very long time I wasn't the fat member of the family - notably the one who had been fat the longest. Several of my relatives asked about CD and some may consider doing CD or some other diet. CD is available in the US, but different. My dad's wife called (she wants to lose 10lb) and the CDC is in Florida while she is near Philadelphia. You order online and the CDC provides support via phone and online. I do hope some of them take up a diet - my two girlfriends are both very large and have related health issues - joint pain, achilles tendon, blood pressure... My step brothers are also large and in their father's side of the family, most of the men die in their 40s of heart attacks, so they need to be very careful.

Wardrobe is great and I'm looking forward to wearing it. However, because I knew I was going back on CD AND had limited room in the luggage, I bought on the smaller size. A lot of times I could go with either a 10 or a 12 with the 10 being a little small and the 12 being a little large and I took the 10. Now I really have to shift the weight I put on because you can see it in my midriff! Also I feel fat and yucky.

I start plan again on Monday 3 Sept. I was going to try to shift my US gain by eating salads and protein and not using CD products, but this morning decided that I would eat regular food for breakfast and lunch and have CD for dinner as that is my weakest point of the day. Then over the next days I'll do CD breakfast and dinner, with a normal lunch. Going ss 100% on 3 Sept will, I hope, be an easier step by then. Need to come up with a new weight goal - am thinking 60kg/132lb - course the last time I weighed that I was in my late teens/early 20s!

Not surprised you put on a bit of weight during this period. Between not getting enough water and fasting all day (so your body thinks it's in starvation mode), plus eating only at night when you are not as active so that whatever you eat gets stored away, I think it would be very hard not to gain some weight! Happily you will be off on holiday soon - and you are right that all the activities will help you manage things better. I think I would have gained far more in the US, but I did a lot of biking, swimming, walking! I don't know Cornwall at all, but have always wanted to visit; esp. the Eden project which I hear is really cool. You'll have to tell us all about it!

While you're off having fun, I'll be getting myself back on track and on CD (mostly). Have a great time on your holiday !!! :)

Well shocking morning, my best friend and her mum came for haircuts this morning and we had a lovely chat Untill her mum who is like a nan to me told me she has breast cancer argghhhh I just said there and cried and can't stop, she lost her husband 3 months ago to prostate cancer and it just feels poop, she is the most nicest kind hearted person I know, feel so sad for them all! Life is sometimes so unfair!
Diet wise I actually can't wait to get back on track after my hols and am contemplating having 3 bad days in Cornwall then getting back on track from the Thursday as am feeling sluggish now! Have been good today but it is Eid day tomorrow so mum in law would of made so much food then hols Monday! Am having the period from Hell, well I think its a period as due on but it could of been where I had the coil out but don't remember bleeding that much last time, if it was a period then it was spot on date wise so will have to see!

Just a quicky to say hope u had a great time with family + friends but good luck restarting xxxx

LeaE said:
Just a quicky to say hope u had a great time with family + friends but good luck restarting xxxx

Thankyou hun just arrived in Cornwall but back on 100% from Sunday for deffinate!!!!

Have a great holiday x

Hi Aysha,
We have got same height and nearly same weight to lose. I.m impress with you weight loss , hope it would spur me as well. good luck

Hi, I've been reading your diary for inspiration and I have been I inspired! :)

Have a great holiday and sorry to hear of your friends mum. That just sucks it's so heartbreaking x

your an inspiration hun, keep that chin up xx

Ah bless u girls thankyou, I don't feel like an insperation at the mo! Holiday is fab and feeling great, my cousin was mega shocked when she saw me today so felt great all day, this time last year I was 7 stone heavier and in a shell! She said today I was a different person! Can't wait to get back on track on Sunday though am actually missing my bars and shakes and wish I had bought them with me! Hope u are all ok! Will be back 100% for sure but may need some help off u lovely ladies!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Ah bless u girls thankyou, I don't feel like an insperation at the mo! Holiday is fab and feeling great, my cousin was mega shocked when she saw me today so felt great all day, this time last year I was 7 stone heavier and in a shell! She said today I was a different person! Can't wait to get back on track on Sunday though am actually missing my bars and shakes and wish I had bought them with me! Hope u are all ok! Will be back 100% for sure but may need some help off u lovely ladies!!!

Help on tap here my dear u know us x we are here on this together to have and to hold till fat due us part xxxx glad yr having a fab time x see u when yr back x

LeaE said:
Help on tap here my dear u know us x we are here on this together to have and to hold till fat due us part xxxx glad yr having a fab time x see u when yr back x

Thankyou hunni I know I can count on u girls! Xxx hope u ok, will catch up when I'm back x

Seriously cant wait for u to be home as selfish as that is I'm having serious head issues with these 12s it's freaking me out I need a harsh slap and talking to ! What is wrong with me x

Back