aysha's battle

Ah bless u girls thankyou, I don't feel like an insperation at the mo! Holiday is fab and feeling great, my cousin was mega shocked when she saw me today so felt great all day, this time last year I was 7 stone heavier and in a shell! She said today I was a different person! Can't wait to get back on track on Sunday though am actually missing my bars and shakes and wish I had bought them with me! Hope u are all ok! Will be back 100% for sure but may need some help off u lovely ladies!!!

Wow! 7 stone lighter than last year - no wonder your cousin was shocked! She should have been in awe as well! Hey - CD as the new "shock and awe" program! :)
Tell you what ... I know what you mean about missing the bars and shakes, etc. CD imposes a structure on your eating world/habits which is very comfortable once you get used to it. I thought using the last 2 weeks in Aug to lose the weight I gained in the US would be relatively easy, but am struggling. Have managed to drink a bottle of wine between the last 2 nights which conks me right out - but not in time to avoid eating too much! Today I'm back to writing everything I eat down, weighed myself again (eeek!) and am trying to drink loads of water. Might end up using the leftover CD products from Phase 1 and go ss+ most days til start of Phase 2.

Hope you have great weather and are having a wonderful time - ENJOY!!! :character00180:

Having a great time but god do I feel awfull I feel fatter and disgusting so can't wait to get back on plan I am seriously counting down the days tbh! I look in the shop Windows and see myself urgh and clothes are tighter, I want to be back in those 14s ASAP

Im glad you having a good time honey and the fact you looking forward to getting back to plan is a good sign =) According to my scales my hectic long weekend off has knocked me up to 15st 4il had a heart attack lol but i know its not all fat but im back on track now woop woop so i should have a big loss by next week but not seeing my cdc till end of month so im just going by boots scales till then. Enjoy the rest of your hol hun x

Yolande said:
Im glad you having a good time honey and the fact you looking forward to getting back to plan is a good sign =) According to my scales my hectic long weekend off has knocked me up to 15st 4il had a heart attack lol but i know its not all fat but im back on track now woop woop so i should have a big loss by next week but not seeing my cdc till end of month so im just going by boots scales till then. Enjoy the rest of your hol hun x

Ah hun we will get there I will be back from Sunday so we can do it together I am dreading those scales on wednesday but I've had fun enjoyed my food! Hope u ok chick xx

Right I am back with a vengance today starting back on ss after prob about 3 weeks off due to fasting and holiday, loved the holiday but now need to continue with my cd journey before I fall pregnant! My wi is next Monday so jumped on my scales this morning and was 16 stone exactly, disgusting and shocking yes that I have gone back up but hey its a learning curve when I saw my cdc last I think I was about 15.10 so haven't really put much on in my hols at all which I'm pleased about, so let's see how much I can get off in a week I would love to aim for 8lb so let's go and get slimmer Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope u girls are ok!!!!!

You have done incredibly well and I'm sure you will get back into SS without any major problems. 8lb is a lot in a week but hey if you reach for the moon and land at the stars its not a bad thing :)
Good luck tho I'm sure you can do it x x

angelupnorth said:
You have done incredibly well and I'm sure you will get back into SS without any major problems. 8lb is a lot in a week but hey if you reach for the moon and land at the stars its not a bad thing :)
Good luck tho I'm sure you can do it x x

Thanx hun, I am determined I know 8lb is a lot but its like a first week so may be lucky! Will keep downing the water and see how I go! Only problem I am at a school mums for lunch wednesday and she has offered to cook, don't want to offend her, but may txt to ask her not to cook me anything and explaine cd when I get there and just have my bar so I'm eating! Eeek why do so many obsticles get in the way of diets!

ayshaahmad said:
Right I am back with a vengance today starting back on ss after prob about 3 weeks off due to fasting and holiday, loved the holiday but now need to continue with my cd journey before I fall pregnant! My wi is next Monday so jumped on my scales this morning and was 16 stone exactly, disgusting and shocking yes that I have gone back up but hey its a learning curve when I saw my cdc last I think I was about 15.10 so haven't really put much on in my hols at all which I'm pleased about, so let's see how much I can get off in a week I would love to aim for 8lb so let's go and get slimmer Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope u girls are ok!!!!!

I'm back on it properly from tomorrow did 5 days last week then went away for the weekend so I hope I have lost a little when I weigh in the morning.... You haven't put that much on since
You saw your CDC last so that's a positive thing... WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

katiebaby said:
I'm back on it properly from tomorrow did 5 days last week then went away for the weekend so I hope I have lost a little when I weigh in the morning.... You haven't put that much on since
You saw your CDC last so that's a positive thing... WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

WD deffo can sis and will! Feeling positive!!!! Gd luck

I feel better im not the only one restarting we can be a source of support for each other inshaallah xx

katiebaby said:
I feel better im not the only one restarting we can be a source of support for each other inshaallah xx

I will need major help I think am scared I'm getting back into old habits! Inshaallah with help I will be fine!

ayshaahmad said:
I will need major help I think am scared I'm getting back into old habits! Inshaallah with help I will be fine!

Thats how I feel.. Inshaallah after a week or so back on it we will be ok just need to get over the hardest part the first few days x

That's very true after a few days I will be fine we just need to stay focused and think of our goals and how much better we feel slimmer!

Hey hun did ja have a good holiday??? I am really struggling to get back into this 100% ended up out on the weekend again so i will be here to give ja a kick up the butt if you will do the same for me =D

Had a fab time yolande was Brill 2 days bad weather but didn't care! Swam ever day and walked loads and felt fab even if i had put on weight before I went! Come on we can do it lets get back into 100% like we used to, think of ya hols and ya man and all those shocked faces!!!

salkhan said:
Hi Aysha
keep up the good work, its my first day today and its stories like yours that are keeping me motivated!

Heya thankyou its comments like that that help me keep going so thanx! Good luck give it a couple of days and u will be fine drink that water and once the scales go down its huge motivation to keep going!

Well yesterday went wrong won't go into detail, so today is my day 1 again and feeling a bit more positive than yesterday as no more naughties in the house to tempt me! So here goes wish me luck I CAN and WILL do it, I know I'm not alone here as a few of us struggling! The longer we do this diet the harder it is!

So a ltr of water down and just having my bar, had a shake at about 8 but now busy all afternoon till my next shake at about 7pm, will glug the water for the rest of the day!

How was today for you hun? Mine was good work was soooo busy so slacked a bit on the water just keepin my head focused to get past the first few days till ketosis!!! W CAN DO THIS WE CAN AND WE WILL =D

Back