aysha's battle

tizzy51 said:
I'm doing well. We had great weather yesterday so some friends and I went kayaking/canoeing most of the day. Stopped at an island and had a picnic. Really lovely - and I'm not as sore as I expected to be today!

Am trying to figure out if you can link your old thread to a new thread (apparently not) and keep your stats on old thread while changing everything on new thread (also apparently not). So, am starting a new thread on which the new weight loss goal will be posted tomorrow after my CDC and I set the start weight and the ultimate goal. It will be called "It's the final countdown - losing in, Phase 2".

I'm really, really not looking forward to this coming week, especially as I read that you, Yolande, Lea have all been struggling recently! Hold strong today! Please! :)

I am back tizzy and so is yolande, lea is poorly so bless her she will be back when shes better! I will be here 100% from now on with help but seem to be in the right head space again!! Ooh make sure u let me know about your new thread how exciting phase 2 hey u will be fine!

Your day yesterday sounds fab too u lucky thing :)

So got weighed this morning and not fussed about any gain as this morning is my start point, ive done 3 days 100% and am pleased about that so now the scales will be on the way down from now on! I am going to see her again on friday as i thought it would keep me in check and on the straight path! I was 16.3 and yes am disgusted im back in the 16s but ive done it its happened so hey onwards and downwards from now on!!!

I know how you feel! I got weighed this morning and am up 7.5lbs from my weight at the end of Phase 1. However, today is the first day of Phase 2 and while I'm dreading it, I'm also very excited! I really want to see it through to the new goal (136lbs or so), have my clothes from the US which I bought a tad on the small size become large and watch the numbers on the scale go down! I also want to put my BMI firmly in the healthy zone between 20-25.

Opened a new thread (It's the final countdown), have had a porridge and am about to go fill my bottle of water so I can get a litre down me in the next hour or so. All systems are go! And good on you for staying 100% for the past 3 days - I'm right behind you! :)

So am doing gd am on about 4ltr of water a day but yesterday i had 4 products as was so starving i could cry at least it wasnt food so thats fine shouldnt spoil anything! Wi on friday and hoping to be back in those 15s and out those disgusting 16s then its down we go!!!

OMG we had the same day! Except I didn't make it to 4ltrs - think I managed 2.5 or so. But I did have a 4th product in the evening as was hungry and had a headache. As with you, at least it wasn't food (which would be tough at my house as there isn't any). On the way to work I was thinking that I had: porr (150c), soup (154c), another soup (154c) = 458c and then a CD bar (160-170c) for a total of 628c for the day vs 500 target. I really don't think the extra 128c is going to have a huge detrimental impact on my loss so I'm not going to beat myself up. The goal is to stay on CD and stick with the diet and....we're both on track!!! :D

Just starting to work on ltr 2. I'm so impressed with your 4ltrs - everything must be washing right out of you! :) When's your next w-in...Fri? Mine is Monday. I'm hoping to be fully in ketosis by tomorrow - already I have some of the signs - dry mouth, gurgling stomach, bad breath. I'm waiting anxiously for 'not hungry'!

Im waiting for the not hungry bit too lol but have the dodgy mouth taste and banging head today so seems promising! Next wi is friday i know only 4 days but needed it to keep me in check and hopefully see a few lbs off the scales fingers crossed!
Well done on yesterday hun and i had gd losses on 4 products a day before so im not majorly worried i would rather have them and not food as im worried i will binge again! We are doing this and back on track! Lets carry on now hey!

Still all gd, only managed just under 3ltr of water yesterday but had extra in my shake so am still ok, had 4 products again but my cdc assured me i will still have a loss! If thats what i need to get me back in the game then so be it! Had my bar at 8 but will hold off for my shake till as close to 3 as i can get it!

Great to hear you're still on track! Me too!! Yay us!

Am sitting here at work feeling very sleepy - can't tell if it's CD, boredom or what. Have had 2 coffees already, think it is time for a 3rd or I will be snoring during my meeting in 30 min.

When I was showing my friend my new clothes last night, I noticed that some have started to fit a little better across the torso than last week. Very good! There are a couple of pieces where I really need to lose 10lbs before I will feel comfortable in them, tho' my friends have said they look fine. A little incentive to keep me going so that I can feel as "fine" as I look. :)
I had to laugh as I'm now told that I don't need to lose any more weight. Ha! Only I know what lurks under these clothes and it's not pretty - it's pale and soft and wobbles... thank goodness for support undergarments which help keep things in place! But it is nice to hear that people think you look good - one of my neighbours said she almost didn't recognize me cause I've lost so much weight - the learning I took from that is that getting clothes that fit properly makes a big difference as I weigh 4lbs more than the last time she saw me.

OK - onwards and downwards to a great day for us all. Keep focussed, Friday (and Monday) will be here before we know it!

tizzy51 said:
Great to hear you're still on track! Me too!! Yay us!

Am sitting here at work feeling very sleepy - can't tell if it's CD, boredom or what. Have had 2 coffees already, think it is time for a 3rd or I will be snoring during my meeting in 30 min.

When I was showing my friend my new clothes last night, I noticed that some have started to fit a little better across the torso than last week. Very good! There are a couple of pieces where I really need to lose 10lbs before I will feel comfortable in them, tho' my friends have said they look fine. A little incentive to keep me going so that I can feel as "fine" as I look. :)
I had to laugh as I'm now told that I don't need to lose any more weight. Ha! Only I know what lurks under these clothes and it's not pretty - it's pale and soft and wobbles... thank goodness for support undergarments which help keep things in place! But it is nice to hear that people think you look good - one of my neighbours said she almost didn't recognize me cause I've lost so much weight - the learning I took from that is that getting clothes that fit properly makes a big difference as I weigh 4lbs more than the last time she saw me.

OK - onwards and downwards to a great day for us all. Keep focussed, Friday (and Monday) will be here before we know it!

Go u, i wondered how the fashion show was? What a great insentive with the clothes and that some of them already fit, give it 2 weeks and they will fit u perfectly!
It is strange how we see ourselves and other people see us, i feel huge and a stone heavier from when school finished 6 weeks ago but a lot of mums this morning and yesterday said how amazing i looked! I feel like they were taking the pee but just smiled and said thankyou lol they must be lying haha! You got wi on monday? Im trying to decide if to go see cdc on monday as well as fridays just to keep me on track! Does that sound silly?
Hope u manage to stay awake in your meeting lol

According to my CDC's emails, if I don't buy a certain amount of CD products I have to pay for the visit. I'm quite happy with a Monday w-in - it keeps me focused through the weekend. I guess with work and household chores and stuff, it is easier to stay busy and distracted during the week.

I'm sure the mums are sincere when they tell you how well you look - your loss is an amazing accomplishment and you should be so proud of your tenacity and determination! It's that same drive that has you back on track now and will see you through to the finish!

Hmm my cdc is very gd and only charges if i dont get products to be honest i may just go weekly now and stick to fridays i do like the idea of mondays as it may keep me on the straight path at weekends but really my bad times are during the week when my son is at school i will see how i get on! I think whats helped me get back on track is the fat feeling i hated it and still do and being bloated and not fitting in my clothes as well as i did before urgh it is horrible, but going down now and hope to be back in the 15s by the weekend if not tomorrow!!!

Sounds like a plan! Am looking forward to our w-in results! Day 4 done and now on Day 5 - I'm definitely in ketosis and definitely back on plan. Yay! That said, I have visitors in town from the US - am going to have to be careful when going out with them. For me Mon w-in is good as my bad days are the weekends.

Have a great CD day!

4lb off yipee i am back and i am in the 15s again! Am now 15.13lb

Yay!!! Well done! Am sooo pleased you had a great loss and you're back! :)

tizzy51 said:
Yay!!! Well done! Am sooo pleased you had a great loss and you're back! :)

Seriously its what i needed i think i know i am still a stone heavier than i was 6 weeks ago but i will get there! Small steps!

Ann summers party at a friends tonight lol should be fun!

ayshaahmad said:
4lb off yipee i am back and i am in the 15s again! Am now 15.13lb

Ay :)) well done that's great news xxxx

Hey hun how ja doing?? I not been on here for a few days work is hectic!! Hope ja well xx

Aysha - where are you? Come back - it's just not the same here without you!

Heya girlies im here just been mega busy and not had time to come on here and cd is going gd still cos i havent had time to eat anyway lol roll on sunday when i can hopefully sit down and chill for the day! How are you both?

Back