aysha's battle

Right im back on the wagon, had 3 days of abtibiotix due to ear infection and head cold which was causing dizziness so not been on plan but am back on today and feeling yuck again! Why oh why do i do this to myself! It got to the point hubby was moaning at me how much i was eating and is worried im going back to my old ways so i have to get back to it! Period due as well so that didnt help with the munchies! Still feeling a but rubbish but had my bar and 1ltr of water so far and wi on wednesday which i am sure will put me back up to the friggin 16s am feeling one hell of a failure at the moment!!!

Ah hun i dont ever want to hear you call yourself a failure ever!!!!!! I just think your head has not gotten in that right place yet just keep trying and dont give up cos its only when you give up that you fail so you keep trying!!!! I might be just back in the 14's but the clothes i was wearing so comfy before are tight which makes me feel grose cos i have not lost the inches i gained back yet. Trust me i know how much you must be struggling and fighting with yourself and you know your old self that keeps giving in may have won the battle but it will not win the war.... you are a strong lady Aysha and i believe that you are more than capable of achieving this for yourself i want you to believe it too xx

Hear! Hear! And what Yolande said! You are *not* a failure - you have the most amazing tenacity and have lost 100lbs!!! When life happens, as it does to all of us, you don't throw in the towel and quit, you get back on the diet, go through the tough time of putting your body back in ketosis and keep going. Frankly, I think you're amazing!

So, now you're back, and hopefully feeling better (no more ear infection/head cold). Yay! I missed you! Onward and downwards!!!!

Thanx girls i just feel so crap at this diet right now i have been doing it for so long its getting to me, but i will not give up untill i am where i want to be!
I got weighed this morning but dont know how much i have gained as asked not to look, i dont want to see those 16s again! I broke down in front of my cdc this morning as i have so much poop going on in my life with friends at the mo its getting to me! Plus feeling a let down grrr i know i should be proud of what i have achieved but i wont be happy untill i am back in the 14s so onwards and downwards!

You will get there again and keep on going! Of that there is no doubt! And don't let your friends get you down - they don't get it unless they've been through it. And, after observing my friends, while they are happy for me, they are also a little jealous and a little disconcerted - I am, and am not, the same person they have known. We all have to get used to the change.

One strawberry shake and 2 coffees so far today. Have loads of water to catch up on! Glug, glug, glug!

So i fell off again and starting back tomorrow, i really need to do this :(

Yikes! What happened - you were getting stuck in there! Perhaps you enjoy working your way back into ketosis? Closet masochist? :)

Welcome back! You know you can do this - figure out how to get your head back into "CD" mode and the rest will follow. Really!

Aysha hon keep trying don't give up. You have done amazingly well and you can complete your journey. If I can get to day 24 afer so many, many failed attempts you can get back on to vlcd. A an hour at a time, a day at a time. If it helps have an extra pack because you will still lose with the extra calories. xx

Dont know what happened i suppose i am too comfortable in my life now as things seem to be going well so i get cocky and enjoy my days! My clothes feeling tight should be a warning that i cant eat that, have lunch with friends or drink hot choclates! I will get there i seem to do so well till 6pm and then it all goes down hill from there!
Wow day 24 i so want to be there well done you!

Girls i can and will get back i jut need a good talking to and a kick up the bum! Wi canceled for tomorrow but will go next friday and hope for a loss!

I'll certainly give you a good kick up the bum! You were doing sooo well and you had got into the 14st range - in fact you were under what I was when I started - so I know what that weight is like as we're also the same height. Let me tell you, your goal weight is a fantastic place to be! You can go in any store and find all sorts of things in your size. You can strut, even run, down the street without people looking at you weird. Guys hold open the door for you more frequently. You feel great in your body - more flexible, more agile. Your blood pressure and blood sugars are down. If you're me, you no longer suffer from intense daily gastric reflux.

Get back on track!

I'm doing ok. Am back on CD and won't pretend it's great as I do struggle. But it's what I have to do to get rid of my belly fat and to get to goal (healthy bmi, healthy weight, strong body). I've been to France 2x (for work) and Ireland 1x (for fun) in the last 2 weeks, so had a STS at Monday's weigh in. But you know...if you don't quit, you won't fail!

Let's get this done! We could both be at goal and in steps/maintenance by year end!!!

Thankyou tizzy reading that has certainly made me think, i was 14 stone 8 at the end of july but i have to say since ramadan things have gone so wrong, it didnt help me at all i sit here and think ifi had kept going i could be in the 12s by now or low 13s at the moment i am scared of getting pregnant at this weight so i really need to keep going! So from tomorrow i WILL be back on plan as my cdc wants to see me back in the 15s by then, im not sure how much i need to loose to be there as i didnt look last time she weighed me!
We can do this tizzy how much till your goal now??

I need to lose 24 more lbs to achieve my new goal, tho' I'll be at a healthy bmi in 15-18lbs. Woo hoo!

Fantastic hun u have done amazing and should be at goal by xmas!
Off to bed now with a clear head and motivation to start tomorrow!!!

Ok it's the start (well a little past that) of a new day.
My Pilates instructor arrived late, so we skipped class and I had a lovely (?!?!) breakfast of porridge with a dash of cinnamon. It's filling, but really not that appetizing! First bottle of water started - glug, glug, glug!

How are you doing, my dear? So far, so good? i will keep checking in with you.....keeps me on my toes! :)

tizzy51 said:
Ok it's the start (well a little past that) of a new day.
My Pilates instructor arrived late, so we skipped class and I had a lovely (?!?!) breakfast of porridge with a dash of cinnamon. It's filling, but really not that appetizing! First bottle of water started - glug, glug, glug!

How are you doing, my dear? So far, so good? i will keep checking in with you.....keeps me on my toes! :)

All good today, 3ltrs down and 2 products had a gd chat with a customer of mines husband and he is 84 bless him, he has throat cancer and he was saying i havent lost anymore weight in a while so has told me whilst he is going through chemo i have to loose more weight as he shouldnt be the only one struggling! Hmm i will do it for him if it kills me, he is a lovely chap!
Ah bummer u didnt do the class but at least u have stayed on plan so go us! Feeling motivated and even went for a stroll on the treadmill!

Morning Aysha. Well done for getting back on your treadmill! Sending good good vibes your way. Come on you can do this. You've already done the biggest and hardest bit. I know that last bit being a smaller weight is harder to get rid off. I like what the old gentlemen said! I've read a lot of posts that made me smile this morning and I can start the day feeling "isn't the world a wonderful place today?!"

Way to go Aysha! And it definitely helps to talk with other people who are going through hard things - my goodness what we have to deal with by comparison is relatively easy!

I am very behind on water today as have been very busy with work. Need to get drinking!!!

All going strong here still jad some plain chicken as been at a beavers camp all day and now shattered so am off to bed!!!!

Salaam alaikum sis glad to see you back on track :) ill be joining you Monday I had 2 weeks off more or less and am certain I'm back at 14 something but we will see tomorrow :/

Back