aysha's battle

Hey! Krissy! (Sorry don't mean to hijack your diary Aysha!) You are doing really well! Wow! Only 14lbs to go! Well done! Have you added new pics anywhere?

Got a couple on my diary from my holiday, will take a few side by side pics when I get below 11st :)

Well done on making the right choices Aysha, eggs were a far better choice than chocolate, and more filling too!
Shouldn't have any impact on weigh in either so yay :D

Well done on the cinema tizzy, i was meant to go saturday but cancelled cos i dont think i could be as gd as u!! What did u see???

All gd here still just need more water as struggled yesterday as so fed up with toilet trips lol wi day tomorrow so hoping for a stay the same as last time or a tiny loss!!!! May fit in a few runs on the treadmill before tomorrow afternoon!!!

Aysha hon, you're doing great! Geting back on plan is the most difficult bit and yes as you know a few ups and downs once one gets going too. However, I think the buzz of losing and being in a routine can really help. Keep going be careful not to overdo treadmill when you are on so few calories though!

I saw "Hope Springs" with Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones. It was funny and poignant.

If you work out, make sure you eat some protein. I find if I don't, I get quite dizzy.

Didnt do the treadmill in the end as the dreaded headache has arrived so relaxed instead and read a book still need to have a ltr of water yet but will glug that down in a bit!

Ooh Tizzy hope springs looks like a gd film i may have to watch it next weekend if we rearrange cinema day with friends!!!

The joys of ketosis i think how are u doing hun?

Aysha you are doing great getting through those intial dreadful days! Once you are fully in ketosis you'll begin to feel more human again! xx Take paracetemol to lessen the headache hon don't just put up with it. xx

Kira said:
Aysha you are doing great getting through those intial dreadful days! Once you are fully in ketosis you'll begin to feel more human again! xx Take paracetemol to lessen the headache hon don't just put up with it. xx

Thankyou hun how are this morning?
I have a nice peacefull day today with nothing to do so will catch up on soaps and chill with my water lol wi first thing buy dont rhink ive done enough for a loss but will have a loss for sure next week!!

ayshaahmad said:
Thankyou hun how are this morning?
I have a nice peacefull day today with nothing to do so will catch up on soaps and chill with my water lol wi first thing buy dont rhink ive done enough for a loss but will have a loss for sure next week!!

Salaam alaikum just stopping by to say hello and see how you are doing?

katiebaby said:
Salaam alaikum just stopping by to say hello and see how you are doing?

Waliakum salaam sis am doing ok but had my gd days and bad been back since monday and by my head since yesterday am going into ketosis so fingers crossed i stay on the straight path now! Wi in a minute but am kinda using it as my start point really as too many bad days to keep up with weight!

Hope the wi goes well and it's good to hear you're back in ketosis! CD is sooo much easier then!
Keep us posted and enjoy your day!

Jelliebabe - 12lbs! Wow! Have you been living on air this week? Oh ... and of course water! :)

Well 3lb gain from the 19th sept and it would of been more if i hadnt got back on!

Jelliebabe said:
Hope you're feeling better today and had a good WI. I'm doing well and the scales are saying minus 12lbs since Monday <<<faints>>> Anyway sounds like you have a nice day planned! ENJOY! :D

Wow 12 thats amazing keep goinng and well done!!!!

Aysha that's not bad and it's great you are back on in ketosis so will have a good loss next week! I'm feeling better today about my friend, I was just in shock yesterday. There are some things in life we simply have no control over because they are destined to happen to us and other things we do have control over where we have to be the captain of our own ship and destiny. So I guess I feel more philosophical, nevertheless it is a shock and extremely sad. Thanks for asking Aysha. xx

Aysha - now that you're back on track, that 3lbs is going go fast and your scale will be heading downwards yet again!
Stick with it - no fooling around this weekend! Hopefully you're not being tempted like me - I think because it's clearly autumn, I'm starting to want comfort foods, like potatos. NOOOOOOOO!

How was your day - as enjoyable as you planned? :)

tizzy51 said:
Aysha - now that you're back on track, that 3lbs is going go fast and your scale will be heading downwards yet again!
Stick with it - no fooling around this weekend! Hopefully you're not being tempted like me - I think because it's clearly autumn, I'm starting to want comfort foods, like potatos. NOOOOOOOO!

How was your day - as enjoyable as you planned? :)

Lovely lazy day lol bumped into a friend in the local village so went for a coffee and then came home and cought up on all the soaps i have missed, spent some time calling kitchen designers too as finally getting my new kitchen this year :)

Still 2 stone heavier than i was at my lowest so a long way to go but yes tizzy will go in the right direction now as seem to be back on form!!

Kira said:
Aysha that's not bad and it's great you are back on in ketosis so will have a good loss next week! I'm feeling better today about my friend, I was just in shock yesterday. There are some things in life we simply have no control over because they are destined to happen to us and other things we do have control over where we have to be the captain of our own ship and destiny. So I guess I feel more philosophical, nevertheless it is a shock and extremely sad. Thanks for asking Aysha. xx

You are right it is all destined which is what i believe but still a shock to the system, glad you are ok xxx

ayshaahmad said:
Well 3lb gain from the 19th sept and it would of been more if i hadnt got back on!

That's good and now you are back on track those extra 2 stone will drop off inshaallah :)

Back