aysha's battle

Still going ok here just need to drink more water i am so cold so trying to drink black tea as that does count as intake, still having my normal just need more!!!

Hmm - I thought I was just having a little trouble adjusting to the cooler autumn weather! My hands are freezing! What fun we're all having! :cool:

Yep still freezing and constantly needing a wee doesnt help lol but all gd here had a quarter of a quarn peppered steak but other than that still strong!

Brilliant! Another day done! You know by Christmas we could lose easily between 2 to 2 and a half stone easily if we stick to plan!! Let's do it!! Remember at the start of the year you said 2012 is your year? Well you are going to fulfil that this year!! X

The scales are being mean as only gone down by 1/4 lb every day grrr being gd as well so must drink more water!

A daily weigher like me eh?! That is still very good and remember some day scale just doesnt' go down everyday and I've experienced go up the day before offical weigh day and then down overnight! So don't let that putyou off! YOu know if we stick to plan we do lose either weight or inches. Just concentrate on completing a full day.:)

Cant help but daily weigh it keeps me on the right path lol i know it may do a jump just really need a loss this week and i should get one as i have been on plan!

I'm a daily weigher as well! I'm with you Aysha - it keeps me on track. AND I'd rather keep an eye on things than to wait a week and discover a bad surprise!

Today I'm in France - it's cold, raining, grey, miserable and I'm in the office shivering. Have only managed 2ltrs of water so far. Keep running to the loo much to the amusement of my colleagues! :p Downside of being here is that I don't have my scales with me.... will have to wait for Saturday to find out how the trip is impacting my weight. Most of the time it's ok, but tomorrow I have a lunch with one client and a dinner with another...sigh. Life's little challenges.....

Hmmm, cup of tea sounds good - might join you there Aysha...

Ah tizzy have a lovely day and just pick out sensible options to eat! France sounds very much like here near london, very cold and dull but no rain today thankfully!

Had a lovely day seeing a friend and her son today, she knows i do cambridge so was easy to relax and have my shake with her around had nearly 3.5ltrs of water so all gd but been indoors most of the day so could drink lots!

Hubby bless him bought me my fave sandwich trying to be nice but have stayed strong and not eaten it may just have to say i ate it but dont!!

I feel bad cos we had this discussion the other day about how little he knows about me now we have been together 16 years so should know each other by now lol but i was asking what my favourite colour was and what my fave food is and sandwich filling, he said he didnt know but came home last night with my fave with a smug look on his face, cheeky bugger!!!
Deffo another day done kira but the scales not moved a bit grr oh well i am due on too but it will have come off somewhere or may get a big jump tomorrow!!!

Good luck to us today lets get another day out the way!!!

AWh!! That is just so lovely! You know it's little things like that which give me the buzz when my husband does something sweet. I think we get so busy in our lives, work stuff to do etc we need to always have a bit of time out with our partners from time to time away from the busy hectic things life throws at us.

We will complete today too because we are not going to undo the complete days we've done so far! So don't let the scale not moving put you off. The weight will come off at some point. All the water you are glugging could still be in your system, totm changes things too and its differen every month. The scale flickered at 9st 9lb 8oz but rested on 9st 10lb 0z!!! I did the best of three too!! I've been stuck on it since Monday's weigh in but I am not going to let it derail me or put me off or give me negative thoughts that vlcd is hard! Just going to do it! And so will you! xx

Nope not gonna be negative if it doesnt come off this week it will come off next week and so forth! I have to say i am starving today though i havent had much water so that may be the reason and also trying not to have that boiled egg or piece of chicken so could be that, home soon after school pick up so will have a cuppa and then glug that water!!!!

Sweet hubby! He's trying hard. :)

You're doing great sticking to CD! Drinking the water, tea, etc. I find for myself that I'm thirstier when in ketosis than not (or tiptoe-ing around the "edge" of ketosis with little nibbles here and there).

Today I go up at 5:20 (couldn't sleep) and, as the hotel exercise is open 24/7, I went and walked/ran for 45min. Then walked the mile or so to work.
To eat I've had: breakfast - 1 hard boiled egg; lunch - plate of salad leaves, some cucumber, cabbage, carrot and a piece of poached salmon; ?? - half a CD bar (was really hungry!). Tonight is dinner with a client - am going to go for fish/meat and veg, hopefully without sauces (sauces may be hard to avoid - this is France after all :D). Am working on my 3rd litre.

Doing ok tizzy considering u new u would be eating, i hope the evening went well it must be so hard having to go out with clients for dinner on this diet but your having fab choices so well done!

So another day done yesterday had to have a 4 pack yesterday as was sooooo hungry but should be ok, scales have gone down a bit but prob still only looking at 2lb loss which is frustrating but still ok i suppose so off to see cdc this afternoon for wi!

Back