aysha's battle

Aysha you are doing fab! Having an extra pack is fine! I don't care what the counsellor says! It is better than falling of plan and having carbs!! Any loss is a good loss and that is what we must remember! You are on a roll like you were at the start of the year!! Don't be disappointed by a slow moving scale or having the odd extra packs you will still lose. I am getting very excited for you can you tell?!!

Tizz!! You are doing fabulously! And as Aysha says making some really good choices! For me the killer with client dinners (before I "retired" not really retired i;m taking time out!) was the wine! The bread, the food, dessert...oh! everything!!! So you are doing amazingly well! x

Hope the weigh in went well - 2lbs is still 2lbs and who knows...perhaps the CDC scales are more forgiving?!

Dinner last night was magret de canard (duck breast) and green beans. And a mojito. Very good, but late - we didn't leave work til after 8pm. And didn't get back to hotel til nearly 1am, so missed the call/alarm to get up at 6am to workout. Well, it's the weekend and I can workout then and hopefully limit any damage this visit has cost.

We're sticking with it - that is sooooo cool! :)

2.5lbs off, not overly impressed but a loss is a loss and im in the zone!!!

Aysha 2.5lb is a good loss hon! Pick up a bag of sugar and feel it and it will give you and idea! Brilliant you are in the zone as that is what keeps us going! And of course it doesn't matter what plan one on its simply being in the zone!! Tizzy you are doing fabulously!! Sigh! Isn't it fab to actually eat real food and enjoy it and still lose weight or at the very least maintain and not gain!!

I dont mind the loss to be honest after the weeks of gains i have had i am happy my cdc thought i would have lost more i think but hey ho hopefully i will have a big loss next week now im deffo in ketosis!

Yay 2.5lbs gone! You're back on track and hey, we know that some weeks it the losses are bigger than others. CDCs are funny - I told mine that I'm ok losing slower this phase, as long as I continue to lose. She was all for sticking 100% to 3 products/day and losing as fast as possible. But you know, my CDC lost about 15-20lbs on CD - we're losing a lot more and have to stick with it a lot longer.

And Kira, yes it's nice to eat real food and maintain or lose just a little...but it does slow things down. While I'm ok with slower losses, I need to make sure they're not too slow or I'll lose patience and the will to keep going.

What a crappy day today - it's grey, damp and pouring rain. Good think I have nothing much planned, other than working out and taking a nap. :)

Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekends!

Have to say Tizz the weather in the north east of England is glorious today! Sunshine and dare I say mild! I can understand the impatience with slow loss but hopefully once you are back at home and not on business you can lose more as you can plan your day and have your own routine going. I really admire the fact you are on business and doing so well as it really is hard one is away from home. It'shard enough at home! We've more or less the same amount to lose so hopefully not too long to go! Well our respective next phases. x

Glorious weather - I'm jealous!

We do have about the same to lose - I hadn't noticed. And you've been really good staying on track - I'm sure you will get to goal soon! Hopefully I will as well. Am just struggling a bit with boredom with CD. Course, I then go look at my belly in the mirror and that kicks me in the butt to keep going. :)

Hey Aysha - how's the weekend going?

Weekends ok thanks Tizzy just spent 3 hours in a diy store getting our kitchen planned and picking floor tiles grr so boring and i get so stressed and end up snapping had our 6 yr old with us so he gets fed up too! Cd is going well done nearly 3ltr of water today and hubby came home with a tea pot for me hahahaha he is trying hard bless him he says i drink so much tea i can keep it in the tea pot next to me and just fill the cup! Luckily the diy shop had toilets hehe
How are you hun?

Love it!! Your husband sounds so lovely! He certainly thinks outside the box this man! Hope today is a fab day. I'm off to watch my 9 year old play two hours of rugby! I usually enjoy it catching up with other mum's but it can get terribly cold even when its sunny. Need to get my hats out now!

He has his moments kira bless him!!
My day today will be spent ironing, changing beds and cleaning lol just joys of a sunday, back to diy ship to pick up tiles for our kitchen dining room then home to chill grr i hate diy our house always seems to end up half finished!
Been awake since 6 so bar down already!
Have a gd day all and stay warm kira!

Hey love long time x just caught up with u and u seem to be having it rough but well done on the loss that's fab x x I'm jel about the kitchen I would love mine doing what colours have u picked x x missing u lots lea x

Just having a catch up its good to see you back on track.. now its my turn to get my ass in gear after a fab holiday =D

Gill you will too. It's still early days hon. You should be in ketosis very soon I would have thoght?

Aysha hope you have good day. x

Salaam alaikum Hun how are you doing?

Uh-oh! Aysha you're among the missing - come on back now! We miss you!!!

Do we need to come kick your b*tt? :eek:

Back