Aza Say's Hello =)

ohh my, there's such a difference!!! ;)
bet all the young Spanish chicas were after you!!!??lol

They'll be nice to see aza, you at home today?
Yeah im back home Jim,My Bros Due Home tomorrow so had to come home:Dstupid bro xD lol,

ohh my, there's such a difference!!! ;)
bet all the young Spanish chicas were after you!!!??lol
Thanks for your comment:D,and lol i wish they where ~.^ but i already have a special someone;)

would that be the pretty girl in the photo's aza? ;)

aza :eek: LOL. You'll get a kicking if she reads that. LMAO

aza :eek: LOL. You'll get a kicking if she reads that. LMAO
:D she wishs she could kick that high;),So jim any plans for your weekend?

Yes Son, tonight I'm out with the company, we're going uptown to a place called Red peppers to eat, after that we'll no doubt hit broad street which is the entertainment part of Birmingham. On Sunday it's Armed Forces day so I'll be heading into central Birmingham again to see what's happening. No doubt I'll be having a drink or two then as well. :D

yipeee, I am under 85kg(well, for now at least ;) )...yipeeee
and I finally went to being overweight.....yipeeeee again....(okay, sounds weird being happy about this, but it's all relative, no!!? ;) )
still some more to go, but i feel i'm getting closer though slowly, but hey...YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!

Yes Son, tonight I'm out with the company, we're going uptown to a place called Red peppers to eat, after that we'll no doubt hit broad street which is the entertainment part of Birmingham. On Sunday it's Armed Forces day so I'll be heading into central Birmingham again to see what's happening. No doubt I'll be having a drink or two then as well. :D
LOOL you only live life once,and it goes to fast so havefun and relax jim i wish the best with your day out ~.^

yipeee, I am under 85kg(well, for now at least ;) )...yipeeee
and I finally went to being overweight.....yipeeeee again....(okay, sounds weird being happy about this, but it's all relative, no!!? ;) )
still some more to go, but i feel i'm getting closer though slowly, but hey...YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!
OMG im soooo happy for u :D:Dcongratulations and keep it up hunnie =], i know you can do it and wow you have done so so sooo well upto date x3 very proud welldone:D

changes.jpg

OMG im soooo happy for u :D:Dcongratulations and keep it up hunnie =], i know you can do it and wow you have done so so sooo well upto date x3 very proud welldone:D

thanks, aza...my friend thinks she put on a bit of weight and thought going dancing would help her loose that having fun at the same time, so she dragged me along to a club 2night...and we were proper sweating.lol...so hopefully that helped ;)
...they were playing MJ as we left.hmmm

thanks, aza...my friend thinks she put on a bit of weight and thought going dancing would help her loose that having fun at the same time, so she dragged me along to a club 2night...and we were proper sweating.lol...so hopefully that helped ;)
...they were playing MJ as we left.hmmm
Sounds like you both had great fun:D,you should try tennis aswell its real fun and helps tone,and lose the lbs

Morning aza, how are you son? sounds like you had a good weekend as well.

Morning aza, how are you son? sounds like you had a good weekend as well.
i had a great time thanks,just noticed i turn 16 on wednesday lol,:Di keep forgetting:D,how have you been ?

16, LOL, you have your whole life in front of you Son. I'm fine and 60 LOL

16, LOL, you have your whole life in front of you Son. I'm fine and 60 LOL
LOL,Jim you say 60 as if its old:confused:,my dads 57 lol,and on the bright side your right,i have my whole life infront of me,on the down side,i have so many choices im probably going to regret lol:D:D

ah, but that's all part of life Son, no one can say they have always made the totally right decision every time son.

ah, but that's all part of life Son, no one can say they have always made the totally right decision every time son.

Thats definetly True Jim~.^

Back