Aza Say's Hello =)

Ahem!!-whats that Jim?

Ooops :busted:

see what I mean son. :bolt:

Ahem!!-whats that Jim?
:D:DLool Jim Mate,Your caught go run and hide;)

Ok Everyone for this week i think ill pass from submitting any updates,Yesterday it was my friends bday we went and i couldnt have salad because Tadar;;They Had None :D,Today its my sisters bday we went to eat out i got a salad but my mother made me order a proper meal for mains:cry::cry:,So I Doubt ill have a loss this week :sigh: but if i do ill submit;)

Dont listen to him aza, its not so bad-My husband is very happily married and i tell him that every day
Awww no worries i was raised by woman:D,im sure when im married my wife will be praised in every way i can offer ;)lets hope that leaves no room for negative feedback from either of us :eek:

Hey aza, dont worry about this week, life happens and sometimes it gets in the way of weight loss, but it would be very boring if we didnt have birthdays etc. I'm not weighing this week either-i have had a 'pants' week and am going away for the weekend-gonna start afresh on monday:D

Hey aza, dont worry about this week, life happens and sometimes it gets in the way of weight loss, but it would be very boring if we didnt have birthdays etc. I'm not weighing this week either-i have had a 'pants' week and am going away for the weekend-gonna start afresh on monday:D
LOOl:D,Your Exactly Right,Life can get in the way,But life wouldnt be worth living without those special moments you enjoy;)

Morning Son, Jane is right Marriage is great, *SHE* tells me every day. :D

Morning Son, Jane is right Marriage is great, *SHE* tells me every day. :D
Jim Mate,Thats Why Pubs Where made,just run off there when the lady gets mad ;)

Great idea!! Ty very much =],i've justjoined this now =D tyty,Have you been losing anymore weight~.^? or if yourpleased at your weight now are you trying to maintain it ?,Hows everything going;)keep me upto date:D

na, havent lost too much... i do want to go on loosing, but i dont think i can focus as much as i would like to on that at the moment ( have a thesis to complete, which will require most of my focus :( )...so id at least try not to gain anything.Im happy that i managed to loose quite a bit, and so dont mind too much to take it a bit more slowly from here.lol
lets see, how it goes...who knows :)

na, havent lost too much... i do want to go on loosing, but i dont think i can focus as much as i would like to on that at the moment ( have a thesis to complete, which will require most of my focus :( )...so id at least try not to gain anything.Im happy that i managed to loose quite a bit, and so dont mind too much to take it a bit more slowly from here.lol
lets see, how it goes...who knows :)

;)Your right,you have lost loads and welldone for that:Dif your busy at the moment,just pick up where you left off,when your done of course:),Most importantly keep it off dont let any come back:p

Ok Update tomorrowmorning,:(I'm not looking forward to it,im sure theresnot going to be any decrease much much much more likely to be an increase in weight gainlol,But i had 3 partys andmy bro came backfor4 days so we ofcourse celebrated lol,I Managed To Eat pretty much the best things i could get,i.e salad,pure protein, etc SoMaybethat reduced themaximum gain we will see onjudgement day ;),However i think im fine of partys and suprises till july 1st which is my 16th birthday yay melol:D

ah, playing the Party animal then aza. LOL Good luck for tomorrow.

playing the party animal then aza ;) good luck tomorrow son.

playing the party animal then aza ;) good luck tomorrow son.

Definetly,with friends aswell late nights;),
Ok so i checked today and i had to LOL,im
183lbs,My weight doesnt seem to want to increase or decrease from here at the end of the month if im still this weight,ill guess my bodys found this to be its ideal weight:eek:,i was only about 10lbs-13lbs from my main target anyway lol,Lets hope i can still lose this by july 20th,around then me and a couple of the guys are getting a Gym membership :),So how was your week everyone?:D

Not much happening here son, very quiet, just how I like it. :D

Definetly,with friends aswell late nights;),
Ok so i checked today and i had to LOL,im
183lbs,My weight doesnt seem to want to increase or decrease from here at the end of the month if im still this weight,ill guess my bodys found this to be its ideal weight:eek:,i was only about 10lbs-13lbs from my main target anyway lol,Lets hope i can still lose this by july 20th,around then me and a couple of the guys are getting a Gym membership :),So how was your week everyone?:D

Hey aza, that happened to me... and i think now, it happens on and off, but one time, my weight would not change for like a month, or so, even when I ate a bit more, and even when I did exercise a LOT..., but at the end, I realized, my bodyshape had changed a bit, in a good way that is.lol ...and after that, I suddenly started loosing weight really fast again. So maybe, your body is just adjusting a little, and this might not be the end of it.lol :)

It's frustrating when you reach a sort of plateau you just can't seem to get past! But if you are determined to lose more - you have done fabulously well already!! - then you'll manage. Gym membership can't help, huh?

Good luck on reaching your goal!

hey all<3,
ill reply to allposts at weeks end when i update in 6 days <3,sorry id reply now but bad time these past 2 days for me so i wouldnt want to be frustrated when replying;)

Not having a good few days then aza?

Back