Aza Say's Hello =)

Not having a good few days then aza?

Had some problems with a girl mate:sigh:,but:D everythings sorted,all back to normal lol:pteenage girls & moodswings:p*not being sexist lol*,so thanks everyone for your comments much appreciated and how are you all doing great week? and looking forward to the weekend i hope:p

oh, what are we women like!!! LOL
Glad its sorted, and yes looking forward to weekend, its my birthday on monday and if hubby pulls his finger out we are going out

It's frustrating when you reach a sort of plateau you just can't seem to get past! But if you are determined to lose more - you have done fabulously well already!! - then you'll manage. Gym membership can't help, huh?

Good luck on reaching your goal!
hey,had a look at your profile and posts :),hope your having fun loosing weight,doing great ;),and thanks very much for the advice,I Hate Reaching those plateus,but getting on the scale today and yesterday showed me i had past it:D,Really happy this month is supose to be the end of my diet,though what ive learned will last a lifetime and i wont let any weightcome back,Maybe when this months over ill try my look to lose a little more throughout july,happy to have a new me for my birthday on the 1st though that will be exciting lol:D

oh, what are we women like!!! LOL
Glad its sorted, and yes looking forward to weekend, its my birthday on monday and if hubby pulls his finger out we are going out
LOOL,I Hope the best for you,and i hope you enjoy your birthday hun;)best of wishs,dont get too drunk:pand thanks for thecomment:D

Hey aza, that happened to me... and i think now, it happens on and off, but one time, my weight would not change for like a month, or so, even when I ate a bit more, and even when I did exercise a LOT..., but at the end, I realized, my bodyshape had changed a bit, in a good way that is.lol ...and after that, I suddenly started loosing weight really fast again. So maybe, your body is just adjusting a little, and this might not be the end of it.lol :)
Hey Agin:D:D,
You right,my weight is now shifting again,Hopefully at the end of this month id have lost enough to go the gym and start building muscle up,i think ivelost ALOT throughout this diet:cry:,but nothing a good month+ in the Gym wont fix,Ive spent so much time trying to lose time in the past,this is the first time ive actually managed to stick toit,and these past 6months have been wonderfull,This forum and all its users are so inspirational you all havehelped me so much,im definetly sticking around long after ive lost my weight,i hope to give everyone the support i recieved and help them lose theweight:D:DAfter all i was monstrously obese,so i owe everyone here the equivalent of a longer life span,though that cant be bought,helping everyone else is as much to repay that debt =]

Aza, don't forget when you build muscle you'll be gaining weight, muscle weighs more than fat so don't be worried about it son. I'm on holiday for the next week, so good luck and keep losing. :)

Aza, don't forget when you build muscle you'll be gaining weight, muscle weighs more than fat so don't be worried about it son. I'm on holiday for the next week, so good luck and keep losing. :)
LOOOL Jim im on holiday tomorrow for2weeks in spain salut,=] so iwont be abletopost butill try to get into the 170s+ by then and that my friend means gym time:D,time to start gaining muslce and up myweight ,i hopeyour enjoy your holidays buddy

Hi Aza, well I'm back and had a great time, hope your enjoying yourself in Spain, we had great weather near the spanish border.

im back

:family2:heya clan,
how are you all ?,im back and omg i cant move my next is painfully burnt xD lol ,it was fun and i played tennis none stop 6 hours a day singles and i basically couldnt move after it,but weird thing is i put on 5 lbs and basically played tennis none stop and ate pretty much all fish and vegs,so that kinda confused me :D,so how if everyone and hows the forum been x]

Pictures of me Now,Back from trip and alil less pale
but stillnot tanned >.< xD
The One Below Was Named Pedo by my sisxD mademelaugh
IMG0275A.jpg

IMG0267A.jpg

IMG0270A.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Aza, well I'm back and had a great time, hope your enjoying yourself in Spain, we had great weather near the spanish border.

Welcome back jim,:Dim back aswellnow:rolleyes:
how was itx] hope you managed toget a nice tan the girlslove them;),ive finished my diet i think now and its time to start uping my sports and Strength training, ilost alotofmuscle threw the diet aswell and my arms are pretty scrawny now lol,SoGymsoon,upload somepictures of yourholiday jim:D:Dlove to catch up seeya tomorrow mate

Well done Aza on your weight loss, you look fantastic!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done Aza on your weight loss, you look fantastic!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thankyou very much x]
i was so shocked when i found my old pics about 1 week before i started :D,now i really am proud of myself,tyvm again x]

You most certainly should be very proud of yourself as it is not easy to lose over 71lb, it takes determination, commitment and steady perseverance!

Love Mini xxx

You most certainly should be very proud of yourself as it is not easy to lose over 71lb, it takes determination, commitment and steady perseverance!

Love Mini xxx

:DTyvm for your nice words:cool:

Morning aza, welcome back son, great photo's, you must be well pleased with yourself. How was the holiday?

Morning aza, welcome back son, great photo's, you must be well pleased with yourself. How was the holiday?

:DThankyou,and it was great i have a pic withmy face really burnt its inmy album xD,get some pics up jim and showmex] wanna seehow your holiday was:cool:

I've posted some on my "It can be done thread son" It was a great holiday. :p really was. all over too quickly though aza, how about you posting some from yours as well. :D

I've posted some on my "It can be done thread son" It was a great holiday. :p really was. all over too quickly though aza, how about you posting some from yours as well. :D
xD ill get some of me on the tennis courts some mates i was playing with took them,so if i can find there email address ill ask for themto besent over xD and imgoing to check yourpics now aswell

They'll be nice to see aza, you at home today?

Back