Aza Say's Hello =)

Hmm, I'd say it is possible but you'd have to work very hard at it mate. How are you planning to do it?

Just Like you said,Work VERY hard at it xP,I Plan on cosuming less and working out alot more.Im Going on a personal holiday in july and it's also summer holidays so for the first time in my life id love to be fit and healthy.So No excuses,Plus my brother is visiting again soon he's always away with the navy.It's the last time i get to see him before he leaves for Afghanistan.I really want him too see me different this time.:cry:

Go for it then Son, and good luck.

Go for it then Son, and good luck.
Ty Mate,It's going to be hard But im sure ill pull through with the support from everyone especially you;);)

Why don't you start a diary and post your daily achievements azza, or have you already done that.

Why don't you start a diary and post your daily achievements azza, or have you already done that.

A Daily one, That sounds pretty good.I'll make one and write my daily weight loss here =).Thanks for the good idea friend :):)

Goal For April Reach The 200 Mark
(This Will be hard but any loss is still progress =)

start april 14th
end may 1st

goal :200 lbs
start:211

april 14th
cureent:211

april 15th
current:

april 16th
current:

april 17th
current:

april 18th
current:

april 19th
current:

april 20th
current:

april 21st
current:

april 22nd
current:

april 23rd
current:

april 24th
current:

april 25th
current:

april 26th
current:

april 27th
current:

april 28th
current:

april 29th
current:

april 30th
current:

hey, good luck with reaching that 200 :)

lol.just realized...think were having the same goal for april...11lbs...hehe
we gotta do it!! ;)

lol.just realized...think were having the same goal for april...11lbs...hehe
we gotta do it!! ;)
:eek:We do ?,:rolleyes:Guess we can support eachother then keep me updated each day please hun =)

Ill do my best ;)

goal:200

april 15th
current:210

-1pound
day 1

That's a good start there son.

That's a good start there son.

Thanks Alot Mate,Just hope i manage to reach
200 for may,Even if i don't all loss is good for me.At this rate maybe i can reach my goal before july 25th o.0. p.s love your signature lol

update 2

16th April

Nearly another pound there mate.

If you keep this up your certainly will mate.

Back