Aza Say's Hello =)

hey, think i have lost 0.5kg. But dont think Ill get much done the next few days, as my friend is over. So Ill probz not manage my april goal.Will have to push it a bit into may.lol
But you are doing amazing-- keep going like this and youll def manage your april target!!!

hey, think i have lost 0.5kg. But dont think Ill get much done the next few days, as my friend is over. So Ill probz not manage my april goal.Will have to push it a bit into may.lol
But you are doing amazing-- keep going like this and youll def manage your april target!!!

wow great job:) and i hope you have fun,You Never knowyou may still reach your goal =).Thankyour For Your Support x]

If you keep this up your certainly will mate.

hy Jim,Thanks for all this support,It Mean's loads to me;)

Only while you losing mate, if you don't I'll get downright nasty LOL

Only while you losing mate, if you don't I'll get downright nasty LOL
LOL,Guess i better keep losing then :p,Just a quick update to say im off for the week so ill have to update what ive lost in 1 weeks time and figure out how much it would be daily,Sorry guys seeya all on 24th

You going away mate?

Down in Portsmouth or up in Scotland.

LOL, or Plymouth even :D

LOL, or Plymouth even :D
Hey,Change of plan.My brother came here for the day instead so im not leaving xp,I Got on the scales this morning and im at 210.4 o.0 gained a pound :confused: no idea how unless its because im doing to many situps xD so i'm going to give them a rest as my stomach is hard enough now :cool:,Back to losing the fat.Still hope to reach 200 by 1st may lets see if i can do it,i really hope so.p.s-Jim i'll find out were my brother is located later,all i know is he's doing good got some trophys and hes going to afghanistan in july for 6 months :wave_cry:

Muscle weighs more than fat aza, so if you're bulking up with muscle that'll be the reason, that plus your body weight will fluctuate daily, everyones does.

Muscle weighs more than fat aza, so if you're bulking up with muscle that'll be the reason, that plus your body weight will fluctuate daily, everyones does.
Thanks Mate =],I Think i'll stop on the bulking till ive lost the fat,ive built enough muscle so it's time to focus mainly on losing =),How have you been mate ?:p

I'm fine aza, how's your brother?

I'm fine aza, how's your brother?

I Heard He's Good,but i tried to avoid seeing him so i dont know myself.I Want to see him in july when im looking so much better,Last time he seen me was at 8uy252+ pounds lol,So next time in july i should be less than 190 so that will be a big change x] cant wait to see his face ;).

*update* 208.8

I have no idea how i lost o.0,But its good lol,*prayer to god i reach 200 for may *:eek:

LOL, not a loss but not a gain then Son.

LOL, not a loss but not a gain then Son.
Yeah LOL,Scales today and i've lost so little :eek:,but then again all l did was sitdownn notmove :rolleyes: ahh it was so nice :D,Guess i better move around more from now o.0

208.2 v.v

Just checked 1 week from today on the forum i was 213.something then im 208 now so 5 pound loss i guess thats not bad xD

No, you're doing fine son.

No, you're doing fine son.
Thanks Mate,It Would be close to impossible doing this without everyones support thanks again:)

Back