Aza Say's Hello =)

Thanks Mate,It Would be close to impossible doing this without everyones support thanks again:)

Hmm strange lol,i got on the scales this morning and stepped on and off 4-5 times to double check,Apparentlyim 206.2 o.0 I'm going to put myself down for 207.2 here as 206.2seems slightly too rapid,maybe it was a mistake:cool:

I'd take the 206 mate, the scales a re probably right Aza.

Jeez, yes, wonder where April went!

Reactions: Jim
Great stuff, your doing really well son, your going to hit target at this rate. well done.

Great stuff, your doing really well son, your going to hit target at this rate. well done.
Thankyou loads mate,=] :cool: Your the best

well, encouragement always helps doesn't it aza.

Definetly,It' keeping me going:D Tnks mate

*update* 205.2

I ate loads yesterday, so im fine with this xD.:cool:I'll be good boy and No More slacking

Still down a fraction though aza. Good work there son.

so, I have seen-you have done a lot of loosing there!!! :)
dont know how i did it- but my weight seems to have gone down a bit, too.yay! ;)

*april*
start:94kg
current:little bit below 92 kg
goal:89kg

Reactions: Jim
Nice one Gem, well done love.

ooh...thanks, jim :D...and may i say, you have done such an admirable job!!! :0clapper:

Yes gem, literally half the man I was. ;)

Yes gem, literally half the man I was. ;)

wow, maybe i can claim that sentence, too...some day. (Though I am not sure, I want to go that far down, as I sort of love a few curves...I will know then, I guess)...but...WoW!!!

LOL,yeah your photos are amazing mate,i keep looking back at them such a supreme job.Ohh and welldone gem your doing great thanks for the post and keep it up great work hun ~.^,I just posted to say today ive basically been super hungry like yesterday and ate a fair amount LOL,i don't think ill achieve a great /if any weight loss tomorrow,However i know how to fix this :),P.s i was thinking for my next update i think ill post on 1st may,To see how i actually did then carry on from there day by day;;,Seeya then guys and ill still come by between now and then each day to have a little chat and give others support =] Again thank's Jim&Gem for your posts and support so far =]

*Sorry about grammar and punctuation,I Wrote this pretty fast .*

yup, same here. Although I look at my weight everyday ( feel better, if I see that I dont go up.lol), I prefer to "take in" my achievements only after a few days. But Aza, Im sure youll get to 200(, or even below that) by May!lol

yup, same here. Although I look at my weight everyday ( feel better, if I see that I dont go up.lol), I prefer to "take in" my achievements only after a few days. But Aza, Im sure youll get to 200(, or even below that) by May!lol
LOL,same i'm sure ill check my weight each day to make sure im not going up,Ill just update at a later time, And thanks for the support Gem;) Even if i don't reach it,Im happy im loosing weight and changing myself for a brighter future

Back