Aza Say's Hello =)

aza2k9

BigBadAza
Hey All,
My Names Aaron.
I'm 15 years old and 5'11 i have a large frame which makes me seem not as big as i am.I Started to excersize and jog alot eat healthy and go out more at middle feb,It's now march 26th.I Started at 252pounds and im now at 225.4.That's alot in a short term but im doing it all correctly taking my vitamins and not eating less than 1400 calories.I Plan on reaching 170-190 for july 25th Summer holidays =).I Joined the site because Best weight loss comes from support.Hope to see everyone else's inspirational storys soon:D,Aimed weight loss at a healthy rate is near enough 2lbs of fat a week = 8 a month = 26lbs by july 25th so wish me luck <3.I'll get pictures of me currently later :eek:

Welcome to Minimins Aaron :D

Sounds like you are approaching your weightloss very sensibly and will be at your target for the summer hols :D

Keep in touch and let us all know how you are doing. Have a think about opening up your own diary so that you can see your results and members can post on there with support, encouragement and ideas.

Best Wishes,

Lacey x :)

Ty

;)Thank's for the support everyone :) Ill update each month starting april 1st =):cool:

Hi son and welcome to the board, looks like your being really sensible. Good for you.

heya (update)

1st of april today =]
so official start of month 2 on my diet
i checked scales yesterday and i was on 221.4
so ive lost 30pounds o.0, Cant wait to see the difference in july =] wish me luck ill update each week now

30 lbs is fantastic. Well done and keep it up, you must be really noticing the difference by now.

=]

30 lbs is fantastic. Well done and keep it up, you must be really noticing the difference by now.
:DI Am,and its fantastic =],Thanks for the reply friend =]:p

No worries, Your dong well, keep it up.

(((Update)))

Start Waist Inch's:44-45
April:33-34:eek:

That's really good going Son, well done there.

Hey Aaron, my nickname is also Azza, how cool eh? Hah well you know what they say about simple minds :D hehe, good job with the weight loss :)

=]

ThankYou Very much Everyone,
Your Support keep's me going :):D

Hey Aaron, my nickname is also Azza, how cool eh? Hah well you know what they say about simple minds :D hehe, good job with the weight loss :)

^
^Just had to quote and say Thankyou,Also to say Aza's A Great Name right ;) lool

Question

Hey Guys,April The 12th now happy easter:p
I Was just wondering,In july i have so many things going on and i need to look good for them all.Is It Possible to lose 3 stone(42lbs)
By July The 20th-ish lol, *Update* Started:252lbs current:213 //If I Can Lose that much it will put me at 171 which will be perfect for my 5'11 structure and my large frame:cry: thats around 14lbs each month which doesnt seem unrealistic to me o.0.
Other info to keep me upto date:
Start Waist: 44-45 inchs
current waist: 32-34 inchs

Start Shirt: xl-xxl
current shirt: m-L
total loss:39pounds
Length Since Start: 1 month 1/2- 2months

Hmm, I'd say it is possible but you'd have to work very hard at it mate. How are you planning to do it?

Back