Baby offers at Boots

angie-bum

Gold Member
I have a just been to boots, they are doing treble points if you have aboots card and spend more than £20 on baby stuff. I have also just got from there Tommee tippee steriliser, with 2 bottles and bottle brush and dummy inc for £19.99 (£20 off) and 4 x tt bottles for £6.99 saving £7. I saved £27 just like that and earned shed loads of points, which meant I saved several more pounds...feel very pleased with myself. I didn't go for it, but they also have an offer there if you join there baby club and buy some pampers you get a free changing bag (supposedly worth £29.99) it's 2 tone black and white, not sure if it's my taste, but I might still go back for one, I am sure another bag with pockets will always come in handy

anyway, thought everyone might want to know:wave_cry:

Have also got the changing bag - which DH is going to use - being a man he loves the black and white, but I have a pink girlie version I've been given so will be using that! ;) if you're not taken with the boots one you could always use it as a spare - always handy even if you just keep change of clothes and nappies in the car. ;)

Great deal on the tommee tippee gear! :) Thanks for sharing. :D

yes happy with my tommee tippee, now trying to find low cost nursery stuff, like the look of the 'I love my bear' stuff...just searching now =)

:) bet it'll be lovely! :D

If you find a range you like, google it on eBay, as some of it isn't used for long you can get some good deals on second hand sets.

will do! have also been looking at a site called 'preloved', haven't bought anything yet but am looking

Also the NCT do nearly new sales 3 times per year in most areas, and there is a nearly new section on Netmums which is mostly baby/toddler stuff. I've bought a few bits on there as its split into areas so it's all local stuff.

won a nappy stacker for 99p on ebay earlier!! Bonus! :D
!BWnC+SgCGk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLluH(EBKYPC4c4IQ~~_35.JPG

Will go with my shabby chic bedroom :)

what a nightmare that must've been!! I'm not going for a matching look as have been given loads of bits and our bedroom has a theme but not a matching one. :)
eventually baby will move into her own room and before then we'll choose wallpaper to do a wall in, but I have a choice of winnie the pooh curtains or the lilac ones with polka dot border to choose from. :D

Back