New Baby Checklist

Cas3 said:
Im sure your both be fine, and im sure you both gots lots of support to help you out x

My hubby is a qualified children's nursery nurse and my mum is a nursery teacher, I'm set! Lol

X x x

He's starting to worry - he's 26, how long is it going to be until people think its weird that a man is working with children and if you get accused of something like that it doesn't matter that your innocent its too late.

He loves his job but he's starting to think he needs to look into a new career path how many 30+ males do you know that work with children under 5 :(

It's really sad that he has to worry about something like that because he is an amazing person who is brilliant at his job but society don't see that anymore.

I'd definitely get newborn clothes and even tiny baby,my son was 8lbs 9oz and he was in up to 6lbs tiny baby clothes for a good few weeks. I really disagree with just buying 0-3 they would has absolutely drowned my son, I wouldn't wear clothes that are hanging off me so I why would I do it to my baby, I really hate seeing babies with absolutely huge baggy clothes on, I like things that fit lol x

Ah do feel for ur hubby but he shouldn't change his career to pls others, sounds like he be an amazing daddy then x I wud rather spend money on clothes for baby than spend money on things that wud probably never use, to be honest ive got no idea how big my baby is going be this time so it might be idea to get some tiny clothes in just incase and if I dont need them I can always exchange them for bigger sizes and im meant to be going in hospital between 38-39 wks so she might be on small side x

Back