Back...About me!!!!

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
Let me tell you a little about myself... for those that do not know me My name is mandi i'm 41years old & have two children my daughter Tegan who is 22yrs old & my son Marcus (Razorbladelove) who is 21yrs old. I have a wonderful husband who is 8 years younger than me & has supported me throughout....

When i first went on a VLCD i began with LighterLife, i started my first on 28th October 2006 (The day before my 40th birthday, I hated the fact I’d reached 40 & not lost my weight) Starting weight of 16st 10lbs, 106 days later on 11th Feb 2007 I took a break from LL due to illness (not LL related) weighing 11st 8lbs, a total loss of 62lbs..
On the 11th April 07 I returned to a VLCD but instead switched to CD, I re-gained a little bit of weight (10lbs) , so my new staring weight was 12st 4lbs., the lowest weight i reached was 11st 4lbs……I'd lost so much weight by going from a size 22/24 to a size 12/14 .

But this year I’ve had a really tough year, my depression became so bad I had a break down & almost ended up in a nut house…lol. My daughter was diagnosed with crohns disease & repeatedly in & out of hospital, my way of coping was food!!!!!

Unfortunately I have gained 42 pounds!!! :cry: :cry:

My mental health is slowing improving so it's time to get my weight back in check.....

xxx

Welcome Back Mandi:D

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had such a tough time:cry:

I'm sure that with your determination those 42lbs will be off in no time. You know what to expect and how quickly the results will show.

Good luck with everything :p:D:) (just shout if you need anything)

Take care

Hi mandy,

I remember you posting before. So sorry to hear about your daughter. Wishing you lots of luck with cd, you will have those pounds of in no time :) xx

Hi, I'm not doing CD, I'm doing a stint on W8, as I too did really well on LL but lost the plot a little in the past 6 months, so I know where you are coming from. I wish you all the best and hope you do as well as you did before. I look forward to reading about your progress, best of luck. :):):)

Hi Mandi,

Sorry to hear you've had such a tough year. When the kid's have a problem is hurts so much more, no wonder you have felt down.

You are making a positive step now and I wish you loads of luck.

I saw you on on inspiration slide show and you look fantastic!

Laura x

Hey Mandi hun, good to have you back. Sorry you've had a rough time recently but glad to see you coming out the other side :) sending my best wishes to you, your daughter and family, and wishing you the best of luck with your restart. You've done it before and you will do it again xxxx

Welcome back honey! xx

Hey hun welcome back! Sorry to hear that you have had such a crappy time of things but it's good to see you again.

xxx

Good to see you back...but sorry you have had such a tough time.
Well done at re-starting and I know a bit has crept on,but you haven't let it go to the point where you are'obese'again....Good luck with this week

Back