Back Ache

Porgeous

Chilling
Evening all

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced back ache during CD. I have only had it on and off for the last couple of weeks and it only happens when I have been walking or standing alot. I was concerned about Kidneys but my logic is that if this were the case it would be all the time rather than when I am standing/walking. If I sit down for a while it eases off. I think perhaps it is due to the weight loss and somehow my posture changing but wondered if anyone else had experienced this?

Georgie
x

Georgie....lovely to see how far you're ticker's moving you're doing fab. I get back ache every month but i dont think it's your pmt coz i think we're on the same cycle lol. Could be your posture as you've lost over 2 stone in 8weeks so it is rather a shock to your body....it might sound silly but try standing up against a wall with your shoulders relaxed and your feet back against the wall too to help straighten you out and stand there for a few mins several times throughout the day (was told this by a physio when my back went a couple of yrs ago) feels weird but it strangely does work.

Hope you're feeling better soon hun xx

I get a pain around about my kidneys when I'm sitting in the car - only goes if I lift my arm up and rest it on the window.... it's not too painful, just aches a bit ... Feel totally well apart from that though...

Thanks Nina, great advice, will give it a try from tomorrow and see how we go. Someone once said if you get enough women together all their cycles will come into line with eachother lol!!

Georgie
x

i think theres about 20 of us with the same cycle....is scary lmao

Back