Step 1 Sole Source Back after 3 years xx

The first week is always the hardest when it comes to physical symptoms. After that it's all in your head. I struggle more with that than headaches etc.

Day 1 just finished for me, been in bed since 6.30 as I am feeling rubbish, headachy! Ugh, hope this doesn't last too long. Had my parents panicking that I might pass out or something on my commute tomorrow, eek, I think I'll be fine though, just annoyed if my head is still odd!

So great that there is so many of us starting at a similar time :)

Day 1 just finished for me, been in bed since 6.30 as I am feeling rubbish, headachy! Ugh, hope this doesn't last too long. Had my parents panicking that I might pass out or something on my commute tomorrow, eek, I think I'll be fine though, just annoyed if my head is still odd!

So great that there is so many of us starting at a similar time :)

Well done :)
You'll feel fab tomorrow!
It's just the carb withdrawal that's all, keep drinking water flushes your system, I have days like that but after day 4/5 your in ketosis and its like another world! No headaches no cravings, I had weird cravings over healthy food!!! When's your WI?
Take care
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I hope so, waking up with a headache wasn't fun this morning, thank goodness for the water bottle next to my bed to relive the dry mouth this morning too!

Tested trace in the ketostix last night and "faible" this morning so I'm already heading in the right direction :)

Weigh in is Monday night - 6 days in, but also self weighing in mornings so will do 7 day weigh in tues am (not that there's probably much in it!)

The dry mouth is annoying!I need to get some ketostix today -I'm pretty sure I'm in ketosis but I like seeing the pretty pink LOL

Back