back after a long long absence.....

Kazz2011

hey all cant remember last time i posted on here but im pretty sure it was a couple of years ago better update my profile....
last time i was here i think i on exante lost nearly 3 st in around 12 weeks off course i put all that back on and more.. since then ive lost the odd stone and gained it back the usual diet failure never really getting my head round the whole healthy eating thing.
2015 was a bit of a crappy year got made redundant from a job i loved with great friends i worked with found a new job yey!! was there 14 weeks and had a heart attack at 41 what a shocker that was so 2016 is my year to sort myself out im way to young to be on all these meds worrying about another heart attack........

need a plan that is more about healthy eating than shakes and bars gonna be a long slog but im losing 4 stone this year any recommendations appreciated gonna go have a wee nosey through some of your posts and get motivated..
thanks for reading my babble im off to get started.....

smile and wave people xxxxxxx

Hi Kazz, sorry to hear about the heart attack. Must have been a terrible shock. But so happy you are here taking action. I am doing the fast diet 5:2 which is considered a way of life and not a diet. I have lost a stone since September and never looked back. You know healthy eating is the thing and I think it may be worth taking a look at but you should pass it by your GP. What it did for me was shrink my appetite. A miracle!

Good luck whatever way you lose. You can do it! :)

Back