Back after a year of ups and downs!

JoRoger

Hi there, don't know if anyone remembers me but after a about a year of total chaos in my personal life, and milling about losing and gaining the same 5lbs, I've finally got myself sufficiently sorted in the head department to begin concentrating on myself again, so here I am!

Well done to those who were here last time who have done fantastically well, there was a spot of thinking :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: "That could have been me!!!" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: but I really haven't been in the right place for concentrating on myself. I feel that I am now and my wonderful OH has been helping me so much, we have menu plans coming out of our ears, he's taught me the basics of cooking and given me a lot more confidence in myself to enable me to do so, both he and DS will eat anything I prepare which I'm very grateful for as I know of so many women who end up cooking three different meals a night to please DH and children.

I've also been doing a bit of self-therapy, at the beginning of the summer I took out 5 self-help books to do with confidence, over-eating, food addiction and so on, and brought a notebook to make notes on each one. I even took them on holiday last month. I've found them so helpful, what with those and my family the only thing missing is the wonderful support I found last time in minimims, so here I am!

Hi Sarah-Jayne,

Another name I recognise! The Ipswich Girl!! Lol x

You have done fantastically well, well done. I've enjoyed looking through the threads of those I recognise, especially Dave, wow! Everyone has done so well and it really inspires me, I know there is no point in beating myself up over what I could have acheived by now, in a way I have acheived something - at least I haven't put any weight on, just the same old 5lbs between holidays. What I have done though is really re-educated myself with food, joined a fantastic gym, and really sorted my head out, which is the main thing.

Really believe that I won't stray from SW again because I genuinely do love it and the food

welcome back, I wasn't here last time you were but I wish you all the very best - sometimes you HAVE TO have time out - you've come back fighting and stronger by the sound of it - GOOD LUCK. Onwards and downwards. Whoo hoo.

welcome back, I wasn't here last time you were but I wish you all the very best - sometimes you HAVE TO have time out - you've come back fighting and stronger by the sound of it - GOOD LUCK. Onwards and downwards. Whoo hoo.

Thanks, I definitely did need that time out, well done on your weight loss, looks like you've got a supportive partner too, yay!

Again, sorry I wasn't around when you were here, but you sound in the perfect place to be tackling the plan.

Hope you have a nice smooth SW journey :) x

Again, sorry I wasn't around when you were here, but you sound in the perfect place to be tackling the plan.

Hope you have a nice smooth SW journey :) x

Thank you x Have you lost 4st since January? That is fantastic, well done

Thank you x Have you lost 4st since January? That is fantastic, well done

Yep sure did :D Managed to get rid by June & have been maintaining since. Managing to maintain ok, will admit have gone either side of my target weight but seems to have stabilized well :)

Im another one who wasnt here when you were last time, but welcome back fellow Essex Minimin!!

Back