1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Back after nearly 7 years.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Every Loser Wins, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Every Loser Wins

Every Loser Wins Well-Known Member

Just logged in after almost 7 years, lost a lot of weight in 2007/8 on Cambridge and put it all back on in 2008. I am back and hoping to lose weight, be healthy and be more active. Joined up with Slimming World earlier this week, it was quite daunting for a man to attend a class in a small town. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in next week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cactus

cactus Well-Known Member

Hi mate and welcome back. SW seems to be one of the best and most effective diets so good luck man : )

4. Purple-Ney

Purple-Ney Well-Known Member

Well done for coming back good luck on your journey! :)

5. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Hi there and welcome back. I've just recently come back here too after being MIA for about a year. Good luck on your weight loss journey x

6. Smuffin

Smuffin Well-Known Member

Welcome back :) x

7. babypat

babypat Well-Known Member

hi welcome back to the forum. Good luck with SW.