back again after a yr. need tons of help please.

no pain no gain!

Hi everyone. Im Saira, mum of 19 month old daughter.
After a whole 2 wks of re-starting every morning or just thinkin of starting finally today ive had the courage of signing onto this site and im so glad ive found this thread.
Ive put back on the 2 st i lost last yr and i feel so ashamed that i let it happen. Im finding it really hard 2nd time around, just the thought of goin back to the shakes again puts me off the whole thing. I keep tellin myself that it has worked in the past and it sure will work again. I feel so down and miserable and need loads of support and help please.

Thanx guys. x

Hi hunny and welcome back. It is a hard diet, but you have taken the hardest step now and decided to get back on track. Keep posting and reading other peoples threads for motivation and to keep yourself away from the "F" word x x x

Thanx eclipse, and ur so right about the stayin away from the food channels..lol. Im gonna try watchin prog like biggest looser and super models etc... ;) x

Don't think so much on what you have to do :) just think of yourself in say 2-3 months time :) then keeping the weight stable

Good Luck Saira, don't give up, I am determined to do it this time, take each day at a time and we'll get there!

I'm addicted to the Biggest Loser! I watch it every morning on Sky religiously!

I find it such a boost when I see how much they lose in such a little time. On most diets I would just resign myself to the fact that I could never lose that much in the week. On CD you never know!!

Back