back again after a yr. need tons of help please.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by no pain no gain!, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

Hi everyone. Im Saira, mum of 19 month old daughter.
    After a whole 2 wks of re-starting every morning or just thinkin of starting finally today ive had the courage of signing onto this site and im so glad ive found this thread.
    Ive put back on the 2 st i lost last yr and i feel so ashamed that i let it happen. Im finding it really hard 2nd time around, just the thought of goin back to the shakes again puts me off the whole thing. I keep tellin myself that it has worked in the past and it sure will work again. I feel so down and miserable and need loads of support and help please.

Thanx guys. x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hunny and welcome back. It is a hard diet, but you have taken the hardest step now and decided to get back on track. Keep posting and reading other peoples threads for motivation and to keep yourself away from the "F" word x x x

4. no pain no gain!

no pain no gain! Full Member

Thanx eclipse, and ur so right about the stayin away from the food channels..lol. Im gonna try watchin prog like biggest looser and super models etc... ;) x

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Don't think so much on what you have to do :) just think of yourself in say 2-3 months time :) then keeping the weight stable

6. sohnii_kuri

sohnii_kuri Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i know the feeling i have spent the whole week restarting as well! i just dont know what more to do but i know one thing is im not giving up!...lol
    good luck to you too hun, we can do it!

suki

7. Baby Jane

Baby Jane Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/Now on Atkins/Exante
    Good Luck Saira, don't give up, I am determined to do it this time, take each day at a time and we'll get there!

8. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm addicted to the Biggest Loser! I watch it every morning on Sky religiously!

I find it such a boost when I see how much they lose in such a little time. On most diets I would just resign myself to the fact that I could never lose that much in the week. On CD you never know!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.