Back again after slight relapse!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
:wave_cry:Hi all, Been missing for about 2 weeks and have not been good. I dont know what happened to me but i just lost the plot for a while but I have picked myself up and dusted myself off and am ready for action again.

Actually thats a lie I do know what happened to me . I started eating sugar again . (Chocolate , sweets, cakes ,biscuits ) . I am a binger when I get going and boy did I feel sick after it. I kept falling asleep after a carbo binge and I felt awfull (crashing obviously after the the sugar high). I couldnt keep up with the house chores and It has made me realise I cant eat sugar. I actually went to my doctor about it and she checked my fasting blood sugar and it was 4.4 which is ok according to her. Soo I am not diabetic but my body cannot just cope with sugar so I have to see this as a lifelong allergy and cut it out as much as possible. Will still get natural sugar in fruit and veg obviously but non of the added white stuff. She wants me to do a glucose tolerance test but I dont knowhow long I will have to wait for that.

Soooo anyway here I am weighing in this morning at 12st 5.5 lbs (Put up about 6 lbs) and starting my sugar free life. I love this lipotrim site and I hope youdont mind if I hijack it to post my weight loss on. I feel I know you all and love to help if i can ... must update ticker though

Hiya hun, hope todays going well for ya.

Good on ya for realising what types of foods dont suit you and doing something good about it now and not letting it get any further, and then have the ole weight creeping back upand up. It would have been so easy to get into the habit of eating like that so well done hun :) Its all about learning how to live and eat for the rest of our lives so sometimes it can be helpful to see how some foods effect us. And dont worry that 6lbs will be gone in no time.
Best of luck hun xx

Welcome back and lots of luck with it! xx

Thanks girls . had a great day today foodwise and got loads of work done. It just amazes me how much eating sugar effects me. I changed over night from lazy slob to happy housewife!!!!!!!!!!!!!. When I think about being sugar free for life ,I feel a bit sad but think how much healthier (and slimmer) I will be. :D

Had great day today . just to give you an idea of my new "low sugar " diet.

Brekfast: boiled egg
2* slices of brown wholemeal McCambridge bread
scrape of flora light

Lunch : Large salad with chicken,beetroot,lettuce ,cucumber,tomatoes ,spring onion . red pepper and WW salad cream
Diet Irish Yogurt

Snack : Handfull almonds

Dinner: Wholewheat pasta (small portion)
Dolmio sauce ,
Mince round steak.

Late snack cup of sliced strawberries
diet yogurt

Just wondering how I will loose weight eating so much but I am enjoying it and not a sweet thing in sight.

Back