Step 1 Sole Source Back Again and ON THIS!!!!

toria_vin

hey all,

had to write a post :)

i did CD about 6 years ago now and have slowly but surely put all my weight back + more

this time i'm so determined to loose all the weight again and make sure i follow the steps properly to stop myself from going back to old ways.

i started yesterday so am on my second day now.......nearly done

one thing i did not remember from last time is the running to the toilet, its worse than being pregnant, i was fearful to cough earlier, nearly wet my knickers......not good.

ANYWAY, hi all :)

Haha, I know the feeling. It was really bad at work and had to say I had a water infection to explain my constant trips to the loo!! Lol.
Welcome back, keep strong and good luck. :)

Anne xx

hey all, had to write a post :) i did CD about 6 years ago now and have slowly but surely put all my weight back + more this time i'm so determined to loose all the weight again and make sure i follow the steps properly to stop myself from going back to old ways. i started yesterday so am on my second day now.......nearly done one thing i did not remember from last time is the running to the toilet, its worse than being pregnant, i was fearful to cough earlier, nearly wet my knickers......not good. ANYWAY, hi all :)

Hey toria how you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back