Back again for more!!!!

Trolley Dolly xx

Morning all you lovely inspirational people,

I am coming back to CD after numerous false starts. Ready to do this and take one days at a time and one pound at a time ( there will be a few of those!!)
Just a question I have... some one in my life who hates CD will not give it the time of day...even with explanation...I not going to tell her, (she my sister...who is small) I can not avoid her for the time of this diet...any advice???
I want to start the diet tomorrow but have 3 things coming up that I can not avoid eating, I know I can could ss plus meal but don't want to start messing with food so early,,want to 100% ss. probably will wait till these events over. Think I just answered my question!!!
Sorry for long post. Have a lovely day x:flirt2:

Hi trolley, as u said, u pretty much answered urself - a good idea to prepare urself, try to cut down on carbs in the run up to July so ur body doesnt have SO much of a shock... As for ur sister, how about just telling her ur calorie counting (as opposed to CD)? To be honest, as harsh as it sounds, its ur decision, ur body and u shouldnt need to explain ur actions to anybody else. The CD is a choice u have made which will affect u positively and have no adverse effects on anybody else - in fact it should make them happier to see u succeeding on something which is making u happy, healthier and slimmer to boot!! Good luck on your journey xx

Thank you Sauce for the advice and comments

You have done really well so far..good luck with the rest of your journey..here's to being slimmer x

don't worry Trolley u will be all fine once u start it .......ur sis reminds me of my sis and mom even they don't know i have started it has been only 3 days now but still i am going strong want to surprise them with my new look heheheh (i hope so!) i am a big Carb Fan and i mean BIG since i can not even imagine starting my day without bread but still i m handling the diet fine so will u ...........we'll we r doing it for same reason to be Healthy !!!! don't worry good luck

No probs, I've had similar comments from 'friends' and I recently went to family bbq and I was being coerced to eat.. When I asked 'them' what they'd gain by me eating, they were stumped :D
Just believe in urself, don't give urself the option of doubting urself and u will do it!! This is my 2nd time, 1st time 2 years ago on LLife. This time is a lot easier (this forum I think...) and thanku, I am beginning to like my mirror - I check my reflection out daily ;)

No probs, I've had similar comments from 'friends' and I recently went to family bbq and I was being coerced to eat.. When I asked 'them' what they'd gain by me eating, they were stumped :D
Just believe in urself, don't give urself the option of doubting urself and u will do it!! This is my 2nd time, 1st time 2 years ago on LLife. This time is a lot easier (this forum I think...) and thanku, I am beginning to like my mirror - I check my reflection out daily ;)

well im invited for two dinner parties next week i was wondering what to do ur question is awesome now i am going to rembr that for sure:)........just thinking of liking my reflection in mirror i can continue with SS for whole 2 months:D

by the way after how many days do we STOP missing chewing food.........:rolleyes:

well im invited for two dinner parties next week i was wondering what to do ur question is awesome now i am going to rembr that for sure:)........just thinking of liking my reflection in mirror i can continue with SS for whole 2 months:D

by the way after how many days do we STOP missing chewing food.........:rolleyes:

Haha well what can u say to my Q...:Na_Na_Na_Na:
U will get there chicks, honest. Well the feeling of missing it doesn't really go anywhere, it just eases - as does hunger. What a lot of people take for granted is that Ketosis is no hunger etc but it really just takes the edge off (well for me, anyway) and ur appetite eases - the urge doesn't. The results you have spur you on, and not drinking too much before WI helps too - apparently a couple of litres of water can actually weigh a few lbs - so it will make a difference. Also, cut urself some slack - this isn't an easy thing to do - but nobody's holding a gun to ur head - you made a concious decision to lose weight (quickly) and this plan will do that. U will be fine xx

Back