Total Solution Back again for my wedding in April :)

Tatty03

Years ago I did the diet and survived on strawberry water. They all contain citric acid now :( what can I drink apart from coke zero?

Years ago I did the diet and survived on strawberry water. They all contain citric acid now :( what can I drink apart from coke zero?
Hi, Tatty! You can always have black coffee, green tea (I believe it is being advised we use the loose leaf ones), and ofcourse we can now get drink mixes from exante (peach, blackcurrant, orange, and elderflower & white wine flavours). They also have coffees if you prefer them - they come in three flavours: the irish cream, caramel & hazelnut. Hope this helps. xx

Thank you :) x
You're welcome! Also, I'm sorry about those not-so-good things that had happened to you. It's good to know that you're now back on your feet. I guess in your other thread you asked if it's feasible to lose 4st till your wedding in April? Not so sure about the specifics but I'm pretty sure I've read something about it. Well, I can't say as per my own experience as I'm only on week 2 but I did lose 9lbs on my first week. I've been reading a lot of threads early this morning and on one of those threads, there was this lady who managed to lose 5st in 4 months so I guess it's quite doable. xx

Thank you again for your reply. Good luck to you on your journey. It would be amazing to lose 4 stone. I've been looking back at old photos and it's given me motivation. X

Thank you again for your reply. Good luck to you on your journey. It would be amazing to lose 4 stone. I've been looking back at old photos and it's given me motivation. X
Thank you, too! All the best, Tatty! xx

Back