Back again... for the third and final time...

BrittW

Timelord
Hey Everyone,

It's been so long since i was last here, i doubt anyone will remember me!

To cut a long story short, i joined here and SW first in 2007 when i was my heaviest of 18 stone 7. Lost about 3 stone. But then quit SW and put it all back on.

Joined again in 2008 at 17 stone. Lost 2 1/2 stone, then put it all back on again after i quit.

With perseverance and a bit of determination over the past 8 months i've gone from 16 stone 12 to now 12 stone 10.
I haven't really been eating much over 1200 calories a day and have hit a platau.
I re-joined SW last night and it wouldn't be the same unless i cam back here too!

I want to lose about 2 stone 10lb's and i'll be very happy.
I've done pretty good the past few months, i just have to change a few habits - and keep going :)

I'm a random, eccentric little ray of sunshine and i look forward to speaking with you all, old and new friends alike. :)

Britt xoxo

hey welcome back honey and congrats on your superb weight loss so far

Welcome back Britt. You've done really well losing that weight so far, here's to the next bit!
Good luck.

Hello and welcome back! Well done on your weight loss xx

well done!! this is my second time and i have around the same sort of weight to lose!!

all the best!!

Hey Hun, of course you are remembered!

You have done really well to get this far, so well done!

Here's to the next goal!

xxx

Ahhh Mrs V!!
How you doing?

It's all a bit different this time around, Extra Easy isn't the "new" plan anymore.. it's the main plan.. Lol...
I feel as much as i'll try, the green girl in me will shine through...

The 1200 calorie scenario is exactly where I was when I joined, after a while your body just stores the fat, your amount to lose isnt much different to mine I am on my third week on EE I started at just under 20 stone and got down to 12 13 on my own, just need a little help now. Good luck x

Hey Britt, I would say welcome, but looks like you're FAR more established on here than I am!! LOL! I just spend far too much of my time here!!LOL!! Loving SW, I'm so glad I've made the move and I'm really feeling so positive about getting to target (almost half way there now!) Well done on coming back, and really really well done on losing all that weight! Have you been doing it alone then to lose 4 stone recently? Nice to meet you! XXX

The 1200 calorie scenario is exactly where I was when I joined, after a while your body just stores the fat, your amount to lose isnt much different to mine I am on my third week on EE I started at just under 20 stone and got down to 12 13 on my own, just need a little help now. Good luck x

Thanks hun :) xo

Hey Britt, I would say welcome, but looks like you're FAR more established on here than I am!! LOL! I just spend far too much of my time here!!LOL!! Loving SW, I'm so glad I've made the move and I'm really feeling so positive about getting to target (almost half way there now!) Well done on coming back, and really really well done on losing all that weight! Have you been doing it alone then to lose 4 stone recently? Nice to meet you! XXX

Yeah, the 4 stone i lost just my limiting calorie intake quite drastically and just exercising 6 days out of 7.
Halfway to target? Well done :)
Nice to meet you too hun xo

Welcome back and a massive well done on your weight loss so far!!

I always find it really inspiring and like thinking that one day i'll be able to say I lost big amounts as well :D

Good luck with the rest of your journey!! xx

Hello! welcome back! congrats on your amazing loss! wow! i bet you look so different!

x

Well this was me in September last year;

And this was me on Valentines Day (Not the tall Ginger one obviously. I woudln't have changed THAT much... That's my wonderful boyfriend.)

wow your weight loss pics are amazing! very inspiring! welcome back! x

Back