Back again, hopefully for at least a month :)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
well I am starting again on LT, i always was going back on it to lose more weight but just kept putting it off all the time..

have been kinda good and watching weight since coming off LT and also used the shakes instead of meals sometimes so i'd maybe have a shake for breakfast one day and breakfast and lunch another, not every day tho lol kept up some gym and excersise too but again not much lol.. any time i have tried to go fully back on LT since coming off it the first time round i have not even lasted a week.. so hopefully i can do at least a month this time :eek::eek::eek:

Day two now and feeling ok, so fingers crossed from here :p:p

Last edited:
Day two nearly over... just had last shake (soup) :p

Going to head to bed and read a book and relax, mouth starting to stink a bit, sometimes I think it does be from the shakes at the start cause I dont think I am in ketosis yet although I am starting to feel the cold and my feet are really cold already so it will prob fully hit tomorrow maybe...

hopefully day 3 will be good day :):) at least in the next few days I will get back into cleaning everything over and over again haha so everything will be sparkling lol

Welcome back!!! Lots of luck with your restart and hope you get through your first week without too much hardship! Keep up the water, you know the drill!!

Welcome back!!! Lots of luck with your restart and hope you get through your first week without too much hardship! Keep up the water, you know the drill!!

ah thanks :) so far so good but only early days hopefully I will stay strong lol

How are you doing? looks like your doing brill, well done... x

Hi hunni

well done for taking the leap again!

I'm in the same boat lost loads
last year then fell pregnant and I'm now on week 2!

It can be done! Stay strong and think of the bigger picture xx

Hi hunni

well done for taking the leap again!

I'm in the same boat lost loads
last year then fell pregnant and I'm now on week 2!

It can be done! Stay strong and think of the bigger picture xx

Thanks Lauren, just left you a message on yours lol

yea hopefully I can stick with it, was fine first time round but since then I kept stopping and starting.. so I am hoping for one month at least... its great to see a few faces around too, good for some support for each other x ( left a message in other post saying congrats on baby but congrats again haha )

Aww thanks babe!

I'm Restarting with u so u can be my buddy!

The hardest thing is starting again, takes me so long to get in the right frame of mind!

I'm finding it so hard this time as I wasn't ready to start buy only have 16 weeks so had to bascally!

Goin to hae to just get on with it and u are
too my love!!

If we want bikini bodies we have to bite the bullet :(

here if u ever need a chat! Here's to super fast losses!

Xxxxx

Well done for starting again NM. It is harder the second time round isn't it? I find it's harder because the thrill of doing it isn't as great as it was last time. I was really excited about starting last time and looking forward to the great losses etc, but this time I don't seem excited about it at all, cos I know what's coming. The boredom part of this diet really got to me last time near the end, hope it doesn't this time.

Anyway, good luck for your journey, I'm sure you'll stick to it for as long as you need to. Good luck.

Aww thanks babe!

I'm Restarting with u so u can be my buddy!

yea deffo, great to have someone to yap to who is on it too to keep it exciting as it can be haha.. i think the longest i will deffo be able to do is a month tho, fingers crossed lol.. i am in a good mind space for it at the min and have no distractions till mid june so i would be delighted with that even...

Well done for starting again NM. It is harder the second time round isn't it? I find it's harder because the thrill of doing it isn't as great as it was last time. I was really excited about starting last time and looking forward to the great losses etc, but this time I don't seem excited about it at all, cos I know what's coming. The boredom part of this diet really got to me last time near the end, hope it doesn't this time.

Anyway, good luck for your journey, I'm sure you'll stick to it for as long as you need to. Good luck.

thanks Bev, yea much harder after the first time, i was on weekends away an all the first time and was fine and so determind but once you break it then i found it hard ever since... i have tried a couple of times since then but i kept stopping and starting but by doing that kinda kept me at the weight i got to so its not all bad i suppose lol .. hoping to do at least one month this time... :sigh::sigh:

you done so well your first time round, how did you find when you came off it ?

NM,Lauren, MiniB lots of luck to you all on your LT trip this time round. Keep your goal in mind and take it a day at a time. We did not put weight on overnight and we sure can't lose it that way either!!! So stick with it ladies and you will triumph. Keep up the water intake and keep yourselves occupied at the times you normally eat. lots of luck.

Hi NM. When I finished LT last time the refeed weeks were fine and then the third week was fine too. Then I went on holiday and ate what I wanted (not loads to be honest just what I wanted) and when we came back from holiday I just kept eating what I wanted and piled on the weight again. I have no holiday to aim for this time, which I am hoping will help this time with maintaining. I have learnt a lot from what happened last time so I do feel positive about refeeding this time.

Hope you're doing Ok, how's your day going?

Hi Bev, ah you will be fine this time, holidays do throw you alright, then it just continues on from there... I use to kinda have the thinking of if i ate something bold haha that i would say ah feck it I might as well continue now instead of using it as a treat and getting back to being good again.. but sure we learn these things along the way what suits us best.. i find having a few extra shakes in the press really good, and just havin it from time to time for breakie or lunch etc when not on LT... a lot of people do that too that are not on LT they have a protien shake for one meal somedays.. kinda keeps you on track a bit.. suppose it is all a learning curve really... :):)

yea i am fine, i had a sneaky weigh in because i havent been back to the chemist at all yet, I had a weeks supply left over from ages ago so just started myself.. wasnt impressed tho with the sneaky weigh in haha so kinda has threw me tonight and I am feeling hungryish today too for some reason... so just going to get more water in me and a walk later to keep busy.. had two hotwater bottles in bed last night with me so the Ketosis is kickin in haha or else the sh%t weather we are having haha...

i find day time in work grand, just evenings can be hard for me.. and i have always found weekends bad so I am plannin to do loads with my weekends for the next few weeks and try keep busy... or else just sleep haha

what day do you weigh in on? how you getting on now, still feeling good?

Back