Back again, hopefully!

fat2fab

Hi Guys,
3 years ago I lost over 5 stone on CD, only to put it all back on again plus a stone more! I wrongly blamed the CD and told myself never to return to it, but in reality I hadn't followed the maintenance plan and resumed 'normal' eating.
After numerous failed attempts at Slimming World, Rosemary Conley, Tony Ferguson and Xenical tablets I am back. Feeling a bit annoyed with myself for not being able to lose weight the conventional way, but feeling pretty desperate. Need to lose at least 6 stone to start living life again.
Worried my GP will refuse to sign my form to start it (Im on thyroxine). Very difficult to face the GP, after many failed diets that they have agreed to in the past. :sigh:
Has anyone else encountered any problems?
Wish me luck xx

Good luck f2f.
We all routing for you x

Hi Guys,
3 years ago I lost over 5 stone on CD, only to put it all back on again plus a stone more! I wrongly blamed the CD and told myself never to return to it, but in reality I hadn't followed the maintenance plan and resumed 'normal' eating.
After numerous failed attempts at Slimming World, Rosemary Conley, Tony Ferguson and Xenical tablets I am back. Feeling a bit annoyed with myself for not being able to lose weight the conventional way, but feeling pretty desperate. Need to lose at least 6 stone to start living life again.
Worried my GP will refuse to sign my form to start it (Im on thyroxine). Very difficult to face the GP, after many failed diets that they have agreed to in the past. :sigh:
Has anyone else encountered any problems?
Wish me luck xx

hi i have more than you to lose weight wise -- and i was in the same boat as you -- is it possible to speak to another doctor if there is one in a group practise -- i know in ireland majority of them are not into the shake diets -- they dont agree -- but as i said to my doctor -- if it wasnt for them in the last 5 yrs i would not have lost the 10stone -- still have another 8 stone to go but hey " perfection takes time - the sistine chapel wasnt painted in a day or a week -- it took years '' :):):):):)

Last edited:
Hiya, I'm also on Thyroxine and my GP didn't hesitate to sign the forms. I suppose it depends where you are and what your GP's views are. I basically just told my doctor that I would like to get healthy again and they know how I've struggled to lose weight in the past. Is there someone else you can ask?
Good luck. :)

Hi,

Good luck and well done for trying again!1 Its hard but I am sure we can all do it together!

Leah x

Apologies for the delay in replying. Ive had computer trouble! Thanks so much for all your good luck posts.
I'm happy to say my GP did eventually sign my papers and here I am on week 2 of sole source+, 11 pounds lighter. Yippee!!
Im in the 'zone'. Gonna do it, lol!
Good luck to everyone else. xxx

Hi F2F, well done on your weightloss so far! That's brilliant. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be at your goal in no time. :)

Apologies for the delay in replying. Ive had computer trouble! Thanks so much for all your good luck posts.
I'm happy to say my GP did eventually sign my papers and here I am on week 2 of sole source+, 11 pounds lighter. Yippee!!
Im in the 'zone'. Gonna do it, lol!
Good luck to everyone else. xxx

well done on the weight loss so far -- im restarting this week and hopefully can lose 1-2 stone before xmas :D:D

Back