ProPoints Back again- new start, new diary

I'm on 34 now, will have been on 34 at some point last time so yeah I will get used to it!

To give it some perspective, when I started first time round I was on 42! (that was such a luxury, couldn't use them all some days as I was 'on a diet', it felt wrong haha)

dreamings said:
Not particularly early I don't think. Ah well, problem solved, I gulped down a big drink and went to Tesco to do my shopping. And am now pretty full after a lunch of just 4 ryvitas with ham and light cheese spread. Very odd.

I also discovered how to make cheap/low point garlic bread. 1 slice of whatever bread you use, toast one side and thinly spread Tesco value garlic & herbs soft cheese on the other, stick it back on the grill and voila. As it's just a thin spreading of soft cheese I've pointed it as 0pp- it's 1pp for 30g and I would only eat it in those tiny quantities! (so have had a slice of that too but only 1pp!)

Wow that sounds nice - I luurve garlic bread!

Trying really really REALLY hard not to eat everything in the flat today (and also not go to Tesco and buy junk) for some reason...

I've had omelette for breakfast, a kiwi at around 10am, just had lunch of 50/50 crusts away sandwich with laughing cow light and ham with a banana on the side. So quite filling food really. But I WANT CAKE!

Already am on, which is why I shouldn't be after all of the food- already had that a bit last week! Don't think it helps that all I'm watching at the minute is either food shows or The Big Bang Theory, a big part of which seems to be them getting takeaway meals!

Ohhh I sympathise with the big bang theory,when we'd watch it in the evening they'd be doing the takeaways or eating in the works canteen! Hope the craving goes soon!

Well I'm back AGAIN.... have joined a meeting this time with a colleague, did first 'official' WW weigh in on Tuesday! Will update info in a second. Quite proud of myself actually as I've never told/shown anyone my weight in person for years and years (here doesn't count!)

Wasn't so bad but I couldn't help thinking of Little Britain on occasion... was expecting to hear the leader talking about dust and lettuce! Better stop that hadn't I!

The only thing is that with the ridiculous amount of stress that comes with being a new teacher I still feel like I need junk food and lots of it! That had better go away soon...

Need to go to WI today knowing ive eaten like a pig. Its been a ridiculously long half term coinciding with time of the month this weekend so I ate. Lots. I maintain it has something to do with hormones as all of a sudden I'm fine and don't feel like eatibg the world.

Tempted not to go but think it's probably for the best?

Hi, good to see you back!

Go to that WI, face it, draw a line under it and move on. I help weigh at my meeting and so many times it's not nearly as bad as people think, you could be pleasantly surprised!

Stick with your diary on here for helping to keep you on track- we could buddy up again if you like? I'll post on yours, you post on mine?

Know what you mean about half term, it's our week here and yesterday was just horrendous- kids were tired after the clocks going back and a busy weekend- ooooh, they were awful! And time of the month, I can relate to that too- one day I'm raiding the cupboards for everything i can get my hands on then all of a sudden it stops!

Sounds good to me :) looking at my own scales I may get away with a STS but who knows! I'll admit to naughtiness anyway :) got light clothes on to help things along! Only going if my colleague remembers to come and fetch me :p (despite it being walking distance- got my younger sister staying with me so will only leave her at home if I have to)

Can't guarantee how much time I'll have for posting once term restarts but will try my hardest!

So I put on 1 and a bit lbs... completely expected but still not great for my 3rd meeting! What i have to remember is that I'm not just 3 weeks in. Maybe should have explained that to the lady who weighed me (wasn't the leader this week!)

Ah well, you did say you had things to admit to this week!

So, lets do this, you've done so well so far, don't throw it away now!

Back