back again!! over a stone up!!!!

fortyandfat

is crazy
howdy peeps. i have managed to gain over a stone in weight since i was last here. bad bad me!
but i am back to get it off. need all the help i can get as i have a dress i need to fit in to for the 20th august!
so far today i have been 100% and i plan on keeping it that way. i am desperate. have found today so hard but i know i have to be strict. feeling positive right now but that could change in the next few minutes. this is so hard :cry:

Hiya, I'm sure you'll be fine !! It can be really hard but your on here and as you know it's a real help. So don't change your mind in the next few minutes and keep the thought in your head as to why you logged on to the site. Good luck x

Stick at it, I've been on it for nearly 4 weeks and had a terribly hungry day today. You can get through it, soon you will be 3 weeks plus too

Hey 40&fat .... I am glad to see you back . I have recentl;y returned too after some time off. Looking forward to chatting some more.

Welcome back :)

See thats the advantage of a VLCD, it might be easy on, but its easy off ;)

i had been maintaining quite well until things got on top of me and i totally lost it. didnt step on the scales for a while and then noticed my clothes getting tight so i hopped on them and was so shocked.
good news is that i am back on them daily now as from yesterday (i know i shouldnt weigh daily) and they show 1lb down. yes just water loss but its a loss and im happy with that :)

I weigh daily too hun. Helps keep me both motivated and on track. I did cd last year and maintained really well until I stopped my daily weigh ins... Then when I finally had a look 5-6 months later I had a shock. Life habit for me know I think! Hope your getting on ok! Xx

im doing good thanks. bit of a set back with rum last night and paying the price for it today but the weight is falling off and i will weigh myself at least once a week when i get to goal so i never get here again ;)

Back