BAck again! Take two!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mrs bee, 14 October 2009 Social URL.

1. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I was on LT last year and managed to lose 6 stone 2½lbs, unfortunately I have put about 2 stone back on :mad: so here I am to start again and lose them again!
    I am going away this weekend and will be starting LT again on monday.
    I don't know if there is anyone left here who remembers me, but look forward to getting to know everyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emmiclaire

emmiclaire Full Member

hi there i am new to lipotrim and am on my second week! good luck with stating again i am sure you will lose that 2 stone in no time at all as your first weight loss was amazing!!!! good luck x

4. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

my second time round too!!! I'd forgot how hard it was!!!! Good luck hun

5. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

I remember you - remember me?
    I am back on it after after my summer off - went on 4 holidays, 2 of which all inc and put on 1st 3lbs but now im back, and only have just under 3 weeks left for good!

So how long are you planning on being back on lt?
    xxx

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Over 6 st was a great result last time, so you know you can do it. Two stone will be a breeze to you. All the best.

7. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Welcome back hun an good luck with it this time. you lost an incredible amount of weight so congrats.

8. copog

copog Silver Member

welocme back and good luck