back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

352 this morning :bliss:

So that's a 6lb loss for this week!!!!

Will update properly tonight as we've got the in laws here for the day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Massive well done!! What a fab result, totally rocking it xxx

Ok I don't know if I'm seeing things but I'm already seeing a difference (or at least think I can)

Might help if I actually share the picture too ;)

69620D45-9260-4F5E-979A-99FF7EBF7857_zpscpuxjzuz.jpg

Yep! A DEFINITE difference, well done! You've shed loads from your hips and bum/lower back in particular. Great going hun! Did you take measurements?

I didn't think to take measurements to begin with. But I think I'll do them from today onwards and then do them every 4 weeks along with the pictures.

I actually had a comment off Chris' mum that she thought I'd lost weight, which was a very welcome compliment. She said to keep up the hard work as she could definitely see a difference, which really did spur me on.

Today hasn't really been on plan, but not gone crazy if that makes sense? I haven't counted syns, but am still full from dinner, so that will probably be me for the rest of the day :)

Breakfast - a few strawberries
Lunch - half a ham and cheese sandwich and half a ham and coleslaw sandwich
Dinner - homemade cheese burgers (hexa), actifried chips and salad with a drizzle of bbq sauce

hi hun
you can tell from the pics you have lost weight well done love your doing great x x x

If I can lose 2lbs this week then that will be my first 1 stone gone :D 3lbs will take me into the 340s which I don't ever remember seeing to be honest :bliss:

you will do it hun im sure of that x x x

Awwww thanks everyone, it's so nice to see that I'm not going crazy after all :D ;)

Just adding the final few bits to my basket on the bike shop and am ordering tonight. I've decided to spend slightly more as their weight limits are a bit higher so I know it will hold me. Am still getting a fab deal though. Chris is getting a bike too (just a second hand one) for up at the caravan so that I don't have to go out on my own up there, which I really appreciate :D

Also forgot, the 3lbs will also take me into a new stone bracket. Really need to go for it this week, won't be too disappointed if it doesn't happen as I had such a brilliant loss this week :D

ohh i bet you cannot wait to get out on your bike hun well done you x x

Back