back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

:bliss: another 100% day under my belt and I'm feeling amazing (plus the scales are being very kind considering I've only been 100% for 2 days so far) :bliss:

I actually handled things really well down at mum's yesterday. I got there and got my food in the oven then while that was cooking I snacked on a packet of chicken chunks. Then when I got a bit peckish after lunch I had my skips like I'd planned :D

I've been researching things and if I spend a little bit more than originally planned on a bike then it should easily hold my weight and Chris has said he'll help me to get one of the better bikes so that I can get out there and get exercising a bit more :D

I literally can't believe how good I feel after being properly on plan for a couple of days. The numbers I saw this morning I haven't seen for such a long time (possibly over a year ago - that's how long I've been yoyoing) and it's really spurred me to keep going. I just need to keep this up and keep the numbers going down :eek:

Food for today -

Breakfast - nutella (4 syns) and banana on toast (hexb)
Lunch - rice fusions (1.5 syns) and fish inspirations
Snack - skips (4 syns), mango and strawberries
Dinner - Lasagne (not sure on syns yet as I'm using packet cheese sauce, but should be no more than 4 syns plus my hexa) and salad
Supper - yoghurt and 2 mini meringues (1.5 syns)

I literally can't believe how good I feel after being properly on plan for a couple of days. The numbers I saw this morning I haven't seen for such a long time (possibly over a year ago - that's how long I've been yoyoing) and it's really spurred me to keep going. I just need to keep this up and keep the numbers going down :eek:

Woohoo wtg Emmy - how marvellous to read your post, really fab! :D You can so nail this, girl!

:bliss: another 100% day :bliss:

I "think" I may be getting back into the swing of things finally :D

I didn't make lasagne in the end as I discovered that there were no foil trays for freezing them in, so I grabbed a spag bol from the freezer and had that instead

Food ended up like this -

Breakfast - nutella (4 syns) and banana on toast (hexb)
Lunch - rice fusions (1.5 syns) and fish inspirations
Snack - strawberries and skips (4 syns)
Dinner - spag bol with cheese (hexa)
Supper - yoghurt and 2 mini meringues (1.5 syns) and a tablespoon of nutella (4 syns)

well done emmy your doing great love x x x

I think I'm almost decided on a bike. I've been looking into it for a few days now and there's a site where I can get £52.50 worth of bonus points to spend on anything that I want to. So I was thinking a gel saddle, bottle cage and water bottle. Then get a lock and helmet from halfords so that I can go in and try them on to see how they fit :D I'm actually quite excited to be honest :D

I woke up this morning not particularly hungry so didn't really have much for breakfast. We're planning on trying the slimming world pies tonight and seeing how that goes. Chris can cook for a change :eek:

Breakfast - packet of chicken slices
Lunch - ham, cheese (hexa) and coleslaw (2 syns) sandwich (hexb)
Snack - mango and pack of fish n chips crisp things (6 syns)
Dinner - steak, mushroom and onion pie (5 syns if I remember right) with chips, tomato and cucumber
Supper - yoghurt and 2 mini meringues (1.5 syns)

Yay for the sudden rush of 100% days! Looks like planning is really the secret to success for you. :) Excellent job. xx

And ooh, yay for deciding on a bike as well! :D

They were the ones out of the fakeaway book. I don't know what went wrong but I really didn't like them. The meat I used was tough, it tasted too much of worcestershire sauce and way too many onions :(

Had to have another peak at the scales this morning (naughty I know), but was pleasantly surprised to see 353 :eek: I have to say that was a massive shock to the system, a good one, but yep, still a huge shock as that's 5lbs off so far this week and we're only on Friday.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself too, Chris has been shopping for mum and came back with lots of goodies from the local bakery. I was so close to grabbing a cake, but I thought of the numbers on the scales and decided not to go for it :D

Food for today -

Brunch - ham and coleslaw sandwich (hexb and 2 syns) followed by mango and strawberries
Snack - skips (4 syns) and cereal bar (4.5 syns)
Dinner - mild curry and rice, with salad and a poppadom (1.5 syns)
Supper - strawberries and yoghurt with choc shot (1 syn) and 2 mini meringues (1.5 syns)

:eek: Emmy that is fantastic so far. It's so good when all your hard work is showing on the scales. Hope this gives you the extra push to continue now you are on a roll.

Well done on resisting cakes too :) xx

Well done Emmy you're doing great! You've been so positive lately and it's obviously having an effect on the scales :) x

I was so close to grabbing a cake, but I thought of the numbers on the scales and decided not to go for it :D

SO proud of you hun, you said no and it's showing on the scales! Well done :)

And i hear you on the burgers, I've never made a successful batch yet.

Well I have to say this week feels a bit overwhelming in a good sense. I really do seem to have my head screwed on and have got my focus back. I actually spent some of yesterday sat on my mum's bed (which is where the choccie bag is) and I actually resisted getting a bar of chocolate, stuck to my meal that I'd planned.

I've had my brother have a look at the bike that I'm planning on getting and he says it looks like a really good bike and should do me for a good while until I want to upgrade to something a bit better. Even better that it's in the sale with £100 knocked off, so I can buy my helmet, lock, drinks bottle, bottle cage, an adjustable wrench and padded gel saddle for £40 as they all take me up to the amount for a £60 discount. So basically I figured out that I was getting the gel saddle, bottle cage and bottle and a wrench for free :bliss:

I've come home a bit early as I wanted to get dinner prepped and get some washing out on the line, typical that it starts to cloud over when the washing is almost done :mad:

Food for today

Brunch - scrambled, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes on toast (hexb)
Snack - apple cereal bar (6 syns)
Dinner - sw doner meat, chips and salad with some bbq sauce (2 syns)
Supper - ice cream (5.5 syns), strawberries and choc shot (1 syn)

Sounds like you'll soon be the proud owner of some new wheels then? The gel seat sounds like a good option, I always got a bit of lady bits pain on a narrow saddle, not that I've ridden a bike for about 10 years. Are there some decent bike routes where you live?

Sounds like you are doing so well hun so proud of you well done hun xxx

Fab news on the bike and kit - that's a brilliant discount!

And go you on saying a big NO to the choccies, can you send me some of your willpower please :)

Back