Back again yay

debbie12slim

Silver Member
Hello back again and again and again lol. Did Lipotrim about 6 years ago and it was great, lost about 3 stone. Need to get back on track have stumbled a few times but quietly determined. Got a renunion end of November and do not want to be this heavy when I meet up. Also hubby is going to buy a pair of Christian Louboutin when I get to 11 stone. :). This is actually day 6 for me 1st weigh in is Thursday, Feeling good and not been too difficult so farrrrrrrrrr. Will post again thursady with my 1st weeks loss.

Congrats on your first loss! This is my second time back on lipotrim, we can do this thing!

hi welcome back! also my second time but second time this year due to a holiday :) I put on a bit when I was away but I am determined to loose it now. I really want to loose as much as I can for new year, where I will cheat because it is our anniversary and I will not be sorry in the slightest :p Then I will come back on and loose anything else I will need to loose. I am absolutely determined this time ;)

You've already lost a lot just on this week! Blimey can't believe how much! Good luck with your journey. Feel free to tell me everything ;) We get through this together girlies!

Back